Site bugs and updates (and mobile site)

Sput

Ah right. So when can we expect your next hissy fit and demands for account deletion? Can't wait.
Knight knight
cdd

Next site rebrand?
Nick Harvey
God

pad wrote:posting now and then if something interests me.
Oh shit, what a pity.
Jovis

Hyma, could you have another accident? Perhaps trip on a large button that just happens to be labelled 'delete'?
Lorns

I've tried countless times to access metro on my mobile but i get an error page. I get TVF ok so any chance you can hook upto metro via TVFs mobile homepage?
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Pete

Lorns wrote:I've tried countless times to access metro on my mobile but i get an error page. I get TVF ok so any chance you can hook upto metro via TVFs mobile homepage?
I don;t know how their mobile system works. Our current one is a bit of a fudge to be honest. I really don't see the need for a mobile site though, I mean do you really need that much access?
"He has to be larger than bacon"
cdd

The mobile site is designed for smartphones, not WAP like TVF's is... are you sure you have a sufficiently modern and/or trendy phone?
Lorns

I have no such thing! I'm thinking of getting a blackberry in pink though. Will metro work on it?

During a recent random survey i conducted i was recommended to go for the i phone cos it looks good but the piink blackberry is so pretty.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Stuart*
Banned

Lorns wrote:I have no such thing! I'm thinking of getting a blackberry in pink though. Will metro work on it?

During a recent random survey i conducted i was recommended to go for the i phone cos it looks good but the piink blackberry is so pretty.
I was going to ask you the result of your survey. I'm pleased that the majority response was the same as mine. I suppose you have more choice in style with a blackberry, but you can't beat the sleek simplicity of the iPhone design when you compare them.

I suppose it depends which (pink) Blackberry you've been looking at.
User removed
Jovis

Ooooh, like the new MP 'endcap'.
Cache

:lol: So you are voting Clinton then?!