Site bugs and updates (and mobile site)

Pete

I've set up a basic mobile site at
http://www.metropol247.co.uk/mobile

its basically the old table based phpbb theme. Avatars and attachments won't show but hopefully it'll help those of you needing immediate metropol fixes on your mobile to read posts and PMs at least.

I want to let the other topic drop away a bit and for tidyness keep all the bugs in this sticky. I'm aware of the ones listed below and am working on them. Any other issues, please do request them in here.

High Priority
:arrow: Footer sometimes overlaps content on some pages, often on posting page and who is online page (workaround: resize browser height so its smaller and it should rectify)
:arrow: Tabs on control panel
:arrow: Sort out "pipped to the post" style issue.
:arrow: NEW Terms and Conditions

Medium Priority
:arrow: Finish help pages
:arrow: Small font colour issues
:arrow: New avatars needed
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Jovis

Love finally having the latest post from Metro on TVF! Plus the new logo of course.
Sput

Ooh! Hyma: You've surpassed yourself!
Knight knight
Pete

Thank you sir, *bows* - I need to remove the am/pm thing but that can wait till tomorrow.

Hopefully should bring some more traffic in our direction :) The place does seem busier now than in the saved by the bell days :)
Sput

Poll creation is difficult for me on firefox at 1280x1024 in windows
Knight knight
Pete

Yes,
this is a rather annoying problem that appears to occur when the vertical height of the page is near identical to the vertical height of the viewport. i'm trying to fix it

the way to work around it in unmaximise your window, and resize it to a small vertical size, the footer should then stop overlapping
Connor Sephton

Do you think you can make it so that hyperlinks send the new page into a new window instead of an existing one? That'd be great! :D
The Rt. Hon. Connor Sephton, also known as Connews on the TVF.
Lorns

I just metrolove the mobile phone message box. Can we have a message alert tone too in the voice of Catherine tates granny ' it's a fucking liberty'. That would make me happy. Not as happy as a puppy would make me.
Can metro have a cyber pet/mascot please. I promise to exercise and feed it everyday.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Stuart*
Banned

I managed to log into Metropol Lite yesterday on my mobile last night. I don't think it's designed for my D900i really, but it was interesting to be able to get on line at least (eventually). :mrgreen:
User removed
Connor Sephton

I got onto Lite just spiffing on my P990i.

Loovely.
The Rt. Hon. Connor Sephton, also known as Connews on the TVF.
Jovis

MP Box.jpg
Anyone else get that on TVF? Could it be edited so that it's always on one line?