Ever thought about a bit of the other ?.

Cheese Head
Banned

Just hope they dont have evil orally transmitted STI's
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
cat

Dr Sigmund Mohammad wrote:
c@t wrote:
Dr Sigmund Mohammad wrote:the thought of kissing another bloke, i couldn't do that.
Yeah, yeah.

Heard it all before.

No, really, I have.

A few drinks and that's all it takes.
i know - do you feel like going to the other side after a few drinks, c@t?

i think another factor is if you don't know the person. i think that would make it a lot easier. i couldn't kiss a mate, but perhaps after a few drinks and a random person i might, not really sure though.
No, but that is because I am 100% secure in my sexuality, and am not remotely curious about having sex with a woman.

Most men, however, are not 100% secure, and are -as this thread rather demonstrates- curious about having sex with a man.
russnet

markyboi wrote:No, i got asked this a few times yesterday, i just couldn't go with a girl, the lower bits just look so violent lol
They may look violent but that's where we come from!

Probably not the best of posts but hey, I've done worse :-)
TVDragon

c@t wrote:Most men, however, are not 100% secure, and are -as this thread rather demonstrates- curious about having sex with a man.
And these types are always best avoiding in those circumstances, since you're always the one to come off the worse, regardless of how long that takes.

Surely the insecurity is mainly from secondary school -- all the years of automatic gay-bashing. Arrival at adulthood, after cutting the playground mentality apronstrings, starts a bit of independent thought for a change it seems. Cue maturer attitude to sexuality.
dvboy

I'm 100% secure with my sexuality and that includes a slight curiosity over what it would be like to have sex with a woman. I occasionally find women sexually attractive but I've never acted upon those instincts and probably never will.
Cheese Head
Banned

Its almost like your saying "No! Dont have that curiosity! your gay! men! men! men!"

to be honest, I think people need to be a little more open with them selves when it comes to sexuality... but it gets complicated. it could mentally destroy the females' mind if she ends up pregnant, and all you say is "Sorry, I'm gay. Just making sure". Again, it's also understandable why you wouldnt act upon the breif emotions because its could be emotionally demolishing for you, which would lead to a dark, long, spiral.

I had a similar argument with a "friend" where he said, basically, "If you feel like a gay, you shouldnt act upon your feelings and be straight like everyone else" He *barely* justifed why he thought that, apart from "Because I dont like it. Therefore, I have the right to take the piss out of them"
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
mikejprz

Never knew why 'dabbling' with another man is still considered worse than murdering your own mother!

I think Britain has an ingrained contempt for anyone enjoying themselves even if it means going against the grain.

If I had sex with eith and man or a woman, why would/should it matter.

Incidently, although sex with woman is fab and highly enjoyable (if you are lucky), I do prefer and infact solely, have sex with men...or rather a man ;)

It's an emotion thing - I just click with men and seem to just feel right about it.

Women are, to me, just too complicated.