Ever thought about a bit of the other ?.

This and That

Has any straight guys been tempted to have sex with another male ?.

Or has a gay guy ever thought about having sex with a female ?.

The reason i ask is recently a female came on to me who didn't know i was gay and i was a bit taken a back (i thought it was a set up from my mates) but she wouldn't take no for an answer she thought i was joking when i told her i was gay and she grabbed me and started feeling me up granted she was a bit merry and i have to say she was a stunning looking girl i have always been gay and have never been with a women and have NO intention either .

I describe myself as not an obvious gay who is out and happy have both straight and gay friends but dislike the gay scene and all that stuff just does my head in.

However this incident has got me thinking a bit about my life NOT that i want to go with a women and i just wondered what others think and if they would ever stray to the other side .I know there will be straight guys on here who will say NO way but try and be honest .
Cheese Head
Banned

Wow, I'm out of breath...

All Ill sa is if I could be botherd to have a face party profile, I'd be one of these awkward open minded people.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
markyboi

No, i got asked this a few times yesterday, i just couldn't go with a girl, the lower bits just look so violent lol
cwathen

I wouldn't say I'm 'open minded', I'm definately straight and secure with my sexuality. That said, I describe myself as being 'curious' since I have sometimes wondered what having sex with another man would be like.

I can't imagine a situation where I'd actually do it though, it remains a curiosity.
Dr Lobster*

markyboi wrote:No, i got asked this a few times yesterday, i just couldn't go with a girl, the lower bits just look so violent lol
yeah, but they taste so good. and breasts, well what more can i say. give it a go.

in all seriousness, i am, i suppose curious about some of the things that go in a same-sex relationship.

not just sexaual, but do same sex couples face the same hurdles, emotions, jealousy etc etc as a hetrosexual couple? these questions may sound stupid, but i am completely ignorant on the subject.
cat

Dr Sigmund Mohammad wrote: not just sexaual, but do same sex couples face the same hurdles, emotions, jealousy etc etc as a hetrosexual couple? these questions may sound stupid, but i am completely ignorant on the subject.
Yes.

Probably more so.

Judging by the two (perhaps three) major relationships I've had so far, i'd say all of them were pretty er... emotionally volatile. Not always in a bad way... but i think the assumption that 'oh, they both men so they won't fight' doesn't ring true.

In my first two relationships, I was the man (the dominant one); in my last, I was the woman (the weak one).

Not literally, of course.
Dr Lobster*

cwathen wrote:I wouldn't say I'm 'open minded', I'm definately straight and secure with my sexuality. That said, I describe myself as being 'curious' since I have sometimes wondered what having sex with another man would be like.

I can't imagine a situation where I'd actually do it though, it remains a curiosity.
aye, i agree, i have wondered what it would feel like but the thing that kinda makes me cringe though is the thought of kissing another bloke, i couldn't do that.
cat

Dr Sigmund Mohammad wrote:the thought of kissing another bloke, i couldn't do that.
Yeah, yeah.

Heard it all before.

No, really, I have.

A few drinks and that's all it takes.
This and That

In my first two relationships, I was the man (the dominant one); in my last, I was the woman (the weak one).

Not literally, of course.[/quote]

That is such a funny description you have made my night.
cat

This and That wrote:you have made my night.
That is something I am often told. Usually make the next morning as well, though.
Dr Lobster*

c@t wrote:
Dr Sigmund Mohammad wrote:the thought of kissing another bloke, i couldn't do that.
Yeah, yeah.

Heard it all before.

No, really, I have.

A few drinks and that's all it takes.
i know - do you feel like going to the other side after a few drinks, c@t?

i think another factor is if you don't know the person. i think that would make it a lot easier. i couldn't kiss a mate, but perhaps after a few drinks and a random person i might, not really sure though.