Another High Street Rebrand

woah

You're unlikely to see the new Co-op branding at your local pharmacy, it's overdue a rebrand to Well.
Martin Phillp

The Co-op sold their pharmacy locally to an independent chemist a couple of years ago who removed the Co-op branding, but kept the rest of the signage including the pharmacy + sign where they put their name on it!
TVF's London Lite.
WillPS

woah wrote:You're unlikely to see the new Co-op branding at your local pharmacy, it's overdue a rebrand to Well.
If it still has Co-operative branding then it'll be part of one of the non-Group societies - those stores were not included in the sale to Best One.
Pear

JAS84 wrote:No changes yet at the Funeralcare and Pharmacy at my local shopping centre.
Judging by your location tag would that be the one at North Point shopping centre? I was there a few days ago and I noticed that oddly the pharmacy has the generic 2008 "The co-operative pharmacy" sign but the promotions in the window carried the Lincolnshire Co-op branding, despite not having the usual Lincolnshire Co-op pharmacy fascia found at their other pharmacies. That would explain the lack of a re-brand.
woah

WillPS wrote:
woah wrote:You're unlikely to see the new Co-op branding at your local pharmacy, it's overdue a rebrand to Well.
If it still has Co-operative branding then it'll be part of one of the non-Group societies - those stores were not included in the sale to Best One.
Ah, I didn't know that - thanks for letting me know. They'd been a bit slow to update the branding round here so I had thought they'd been even slower in Hull!
Martin Phillp

The white cloverleaf sign has been added to my local Co-Operative Food today.
TVF's London Lite.
JAS84

Pear wrote:
JAS84 wrote:No changes yet at the Funeralcare and Pharmacy at my local shopping centre.
Judging by your location tag would that be the one at North Point shopping centre?
Correct.
thecorrector

All Tiger stores internationally are about to be rebranded as Flying Tiger Copenhagen, which the company says is 'more fun'.

Unless they've got a territorial naming rights issue, why?
woah

Sorry to drag the Co-op back up but what a transformation (admittedly with a major refurb) from this:

Into the picture in this tweet: https://twitter.com/CP_Whitf/status/739819168443322368

Obviously not all the stores will get such a refurb but it provides hope that a lot of the grottier looking stores can look much more classy.
JAS84

thecorrector wrote:All Tiger stores internationally are about to be rebranded as Flying Tiger Copenhagen, which the company says is 'more fun'.

Unless they've got a territorial naming rights issue, why?
Already taken effect, looking at their website. Can't say I'm a fan of that new logo.
aquadextrous

Hello, long time reader, first time poster!

I felt compelled to post as it's not been picked up on here...

The B&Q in Cribbs Causeway in Bristol has recently had a refurb and a new fascia across the whole building - as part of this work new signage has been put up all over. All of the new signage is still orange but has a slightly changed B&Q logo where the font is narrower and less squashed down and the biggest change being the line on the Q - it's no longer flat and horizontal and is now diagonal like a traditional Q.

I can't find this new logo anywhere online so it must be quite new and I didn't manage to take a picture sorry!

Anyone else spotted the change of logo?