be you in?
rob

me be confused for four
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Jenny

I'll name that tune in forty-four.
Katnap

Today's joke is brought to you by the number 4.

A man, getting along in years, finds that he is unable to perform sexually. He finally goes to his doctor who tries a few things, but nothing seems to work. Finally, as a last hope, the doctor refers him to an African medicine man. The medicine man says,
"I can cure this." With that said, he throws a white powder into a flame, and there is a flash with billowing blue smoke. Then he says,
"This is powerful healing but you can only use it once a year. All you have to do is say '123' and it shall rise for as long as you wish!" The man then asks,
"What happens when it's over, and I don't want to continue?" The medicine man replies,
"When your partner can take no more and is completely raddled, all she has to say is '1234', and it will then go down. But be warned, the pork sword will not rise again for another year."

The old gent rushes home, anxious to try out his new powers. That night he showers, shaves and smothers himself in aftershave. He slides into bed, cuddles up to his wife, says "123" and suddenly he has the most gigantic stiffie ever, just as the medicine man promised. His wife turns over and asks,
"What did you say 123 for?"
What the fuck is a samoflange?
barcode

Number No4, HOUSE!
Lorns

What is this thread IV
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
cdd

Ah, but if you if you get it on a triple word score, and use all your tiles for a 50point bonus, extend 7 other 30-point words (the 7th being on a 3ws), you actually score 332. Not 4. So there!
Lee

Change the name of the thread please, it reminds everyone of More4. Not that they'll admit it.
Pete

lukey wrote:mono for four
liar for four
avoiding crappy sets for four
all for more
be you in?
you're saying that last nights appearance of a big brother loser did not appeal to you? pity.

Floor 5 wasn't too bad last night, at least it was being used.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
lukey

Hymagumba wrote:
lukey wrote:mono for four
liar for four
avoiding crappy sets for four
all for more
be you in?
you're saying that last nights appearance of a big brother loser did not appeal to you? pity.

Floor 5 wasn't too bad last night, at least it was being used.
actually i was in the mob squealing for him. it was a dignified affair.