Deep Vain Thrombosis - Help please

Johnny

Sorry to do such a down topic but I need some advice to put my mind at rest

On my right knee for the past couple of months ever so often a vein will come up. Not always but sometimes.

Is thsi a sign of deep vein thrombosis, something else or nothing to worry about

I have to go to my doctors next week anyway as I "stacked" it walking home in Newbury Park (IG1/2) and my ankle has been in pain ever since, sometimes not too bad but sometimes it really effects my walking

Anybody else had a simular problem (about the vein on my knee)

Any help appriciated
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
Lorns

All i can suggest is if you are as concerned as you sound then mention it to the doctor when you see him. He/she will examine you and do some tests if necessary.
I've never experienced dvt myself. Check out bupas website to see if you are in the risk category.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Johnny

Well The vein is down now, I see what the Doctor says on Tue\Wed someone at work said they didn't think it was as you couldn't see DVT ????
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."