cat in TVF ban farce - Troutie tells critics to **** off

Jamez
Banned

all new Phil wrote:Well I am most CERTAINLY annoyed about this. I PURPOSELY set up the thread because I have a SPECIFIC interest in this website and yet again it HAS been deleted for no apparent REASON.

What is THE deal?
Assa?

(Yes, there are two 'S's')
Si-Co

Bartholomew Beelzebub wrote:
Jamez wrote:Fuck off, troll boy.
Just the sort of suaveness, tact, wit, diplomacy and élan that we all expect from a good moderator :roll: :roll: :roll:
For crying out loud... it's not as if he wasn't provoked.

If people have a problem with the moderation here in The Lounge, why can't they take it up with the board administrators? I'm sick of the anti-Jamez threads and bitchy signatures.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, no I do not think the bloke is wonderful, particularly handsome or without his faults. It's purely the principle of the thing; Jamez is now a moderator and has a right not to be attacked in public on the forum. Any genuine grievances against him (and I'm sure there are some) should surely be dealt with through the correct channels and not in this childish way of trying to make the guy so uncomfortable he pisses off again.
Everyone hears what you say,
Friends listen to what you say,
Best friends listen to what you don't say.
iSon

Again, I don't like to be the proverbial shite stirrer.

But most of your recent posts have been to defend Jamez, and on no other subject.

Not saying it means anything in particular, but there it is.
Good Lord!
Si-Co

Isonstine wrote:Again, I don't like to be the proverbial shite stirrer.

But most of your recent posts have been to defend Jamez, and on no other subject.

Not saying it means anything in particular, but there it is.
I agree on both points. Most of my recent posts have been in defense of Jamez, and no - it means nothing other than the fact I feel certain members' treatment of him is somewhat unprofessional and inappropriate. I am a mod on another forum, and would not tolerate being treated like this, nor would my fellow mods and the forum admin allow it to happen.

Like I said previously, genuine grievances have every right to be heard, but not in a public and humiliating way.
Everyone hears what you say,
Friends listen to what you say,
Best friends listen to what you don't say.