whyPhone?

jay

rts wrote:My iPhone has just arrived an I'm loving it. Downloading some apps and playing around. Today is a good day.
You have it on Orange?
Twitter: @jasonbetts
rts

I do indeedy.

I've equiped myself with the main apps I could find. Are they any people could recommend?
Gavin Scott
Admin

rts wrote:I do indeedy.

I've equiped myself with the main apps I could find. Are they any people could recommend?
There's 90,000, isn't there.

Maybe an iPhone apps thread is in order.
jay

rts wrote:I do indeedy.

I'd definately go with Tweetie 2 for Twitter..
rts

Yup done that. The National Rail one is very good too, despite the price tag.
jay

Go to http://iPhone.tvcatchup.com on your mobile safari, tap the little '+' at the bottom of screen, and tap add to homescreen.
iSon

rts wrote:Yup done that. The National Rail one is very good too, despite the price tag.
Tut if you had decided to go for the excellent CrossCountry Train Search app instead you could have the same thing but without paying a penny.
Good Lord!
Alexia

Hymagumba wrote:remember in the 90s when people used to walk around holding them in their hand in front of them to show off?
remember in the 80-s when people used to walk around holding them in their hand because they couldn't fit in their pockets? ;)
Sput

Alexia wrote:
Hymagumba wrote:remember in the 90s when people used to walk around holding them in their hand in front of them to show off?
remember in the 80-s when people used to walk around holding them in their hand because they couldn't fit in their pockets? ;)
Remember in the 70s when they had to be attached to your house because no-one had mobiles except nick harvey?
Knight knight
rts

Isonstine wrote:
rts wrote:Yup done that. The National Rail one is very good too, despite the price tag.
Tut if you had decided to go for the excellent CrossCountry Train Search app instead you could have the same thing but without paying a penny.
Bugger. Oh well. Vecinity is a good app too. Finding things in the immediate area. Banks, bars etc.
Gavin Scott
Admin

rts wrote:
Isonstine wrote:
Bugger. Oh well. Vecinity is a good app too. Finding things in the immediate area. Banks, bars etc.
I suppose I'd have to try these things to see if I thought they had value - but I've never had much of a job finding a bar before, or a cashpoint.