Smoking bans.

Katnap

Jamez wrote:Who calls their child 'Ronnie' nowadays?
Same sort of people who are calling their little boys things like Oscar or Archie or Fred or Arthur nowadays?
What the fuck is a samoflange?
Ronnie Rowlands

it's just a poor, and old picture, if you really think I look 7 in that picture...

is this just going to turn into abuse over my name? I don't see anything wrong with being called Ronnie.it's not as extreme as names such has "Zacharia" or "Xander" or "zebedee," or "Bibette." I know people with names like that, and worse :shock:

My parents aren't old-fashioned or anything. I am in fact, much older than seven, despite how you think I look...
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Ronnie Rowlands

those were the days. always fills me with nostalgia to think of when I was young.
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Lorns

Sput wrote:No, they'll probably ban it for the reasons marksi pointed out.
And a fair point it is too. I go mental at any passengers in my car who throw their fag butts or any other litter out of the window of my car. I have 4 ashtrays in my car so there really is no excuse to bung them out of the window. As for banning smoking while driving i can see some sense in it. If i haven't got a passenger to light my ciggie for me i have to rummage through my handbag for my ciggies and lighter and then take my eyes off the road for a split second to light it. If i happen to drop it in the footwell i have to pull over to look for it before i burn i whopping great hole in the carpet.

If i'm doing a long journey on my own i tend to chew gum until i get to the services for a coffee and fag break. Unless i'm stuck in a traffic jam on the M25, then i have all the time in the world to find my cigs and lighter.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Stuart*
Banned

Katnap wrote:
Jamez wrote:Who calls their child 'Ronnie' nowadays?
Same sort of people who are calling their little boys things like Oscar.....nowadays?
My "little man" is called Oscar, but then again he's a quadraped, and he's 11 (or 77 in dog years) :lol: :lol: :lol:
miss hellfire wrote:As for banning smoking while driving i can see some sense in it. If i haven't got a passenger to light my ciggie for me i have to rummage through my handbag for my ciggies and lighter and then take my eyes off the road for a split second to light it. If i happen to drop it in the footwell i have to pull over to look for it before i burn i whopping great hole in the carpet.
If i'm doing a long journey on my own i tend to chew gum until i get to the services for a coffee and fag break. Unless i'm stuck in a traffic jam on the M25, then i have all the time in the world to find my cigs and lighter.
I had a simple solution to this problem:

:arrow: Place fags & lighter firmly between thighs before starting engine.
:arrow: Never take eyes off road/motorway during light-up sequence.
:arrow: Never use car ashtrays, always dispose of said out of window.
User removed
Alarsne53

/\ I thought you were going to be rude there for a minute :!:
Katnap

Alarsne53 wrote:/\ I thought you were going to be rude there for a minute :!:
I misread that as 'nude' at first.

Well, who knows what's going on behind our computer screens, eh? :lol:
What the fuck is a samoflange?
Stuart*
Banned

Indeed Katnap - Alarsne53 could've been up to anything! :shock: :shock:
User removed