New Computer

Sput

Defence is another concept he's not quite understood methinks!!
Knight knight
Pete

searching for "Hymagumba" to see whether Spencer's claim about google uk hiding websites hosted in America, I came across this...

http://kjcomputers.serveftp.net/weblog/?p=75

even more interesting is the previous posting
Not The Chef, take the f*ckers to court, pal, i’ll back you up. Lets wipe the w**kers off the Internet! Just threaten em with court, they’ll squirm!
sorry but why would you post this tripe on a "company weblog". freak.

So, Gavin Scott, Martin, Dr Lobster, James, Hymagumba and Nodnirg Kram, or whatever your name is, KJC is watching you!

Haha!
dear me. what a delusional wierdo. it's worth reading through the late 2006 archives for more gems such as this.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Sput

I keep reading it as KFC computers. It probably illustrates the amount of cholesterol clogging up Tidus's brain.
Knight knight
antony

Mark N,

Thanks for the great post!

In
MarkN wrote:http://kjcomputers.serveftp.net/weblog/?p=78 ("By Tidus, KJC SEO In Chief") ... http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=7139 ("Press Release") ?
In Mesh to sell its systems with Comet (by KJC Computers Company weblog) vs Press Release : MESH to supply bespoke PCs to COMET (by HEXUS.net)

One noticeable difference is:
In HEXUS.net:
HEXUS.net wrote:Bill Moir, Head of Grey Goods said "We are delighted to be able to extend our range to offer our customers high end systems, (...)
KJ Computers Company Weblog has following version:
[i]Tidus, KJC SEO In Chief[/i] wrote:Our KJC Spokeswoman, Leanne Richards, spoke to Bill Moir, Head of Grey Goods, and he commented, "We are delighted to be able to extend our range to offer our customers high end systems, (...)
That's not all.

Also,
MarkN wrote:http://kjcomputers.serveftp.net/weblog/?p=51 ("Written by Tidus, from notes by Rikku & Pete") ... http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/07/14 ... core2_duo/ ("By Lars-Göran Nilsson") ?
In KJC Reviews Intel ‘Conroe’ Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme (by KJC Computers Company weblog) vs Intel 'Conroe' Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme (by Reg Hardware)

One interesting difference is:
Reg Hardware has following version:
Lars-Göran Nilsson (Reg Hardware) wrote:It's been a month and ten days since Reg Hardware previewed Intel's Core2 Duo processor, but now we have the official, shipping, ready-to-slap-in-your-PC product. So is it really as good as the early numbers indicated? Read on, read on...
KJ Computers Company Weblog has following version:
[i]Tidus, from notes by Rikku & Pete[/i] wrote:It's been a month and ten days since KJC previewed Intel's Core2 Duo processor, but now we have the official, shipping, ready-to-slap-in-your-PC product. So is it really as good as the early numbers indicated? Rikku and Pete, our Chief Technician have tested it, and i have been sent these details for you lovely bunch! Along with a nice bunch of pics and stats taken by Rikku herself!
Read on, read on...
Antony from SillyDog701 | MacCentre701
AntBlog701, a very happy Mac user
antony

Ladies and gentlemen, you don't want to miss out this, http://sillydog.org/forum/sdt_12920.php .

Tidus has threatened me with following terror-like threat (on me). Because he has IP masking tools, and DDoS tools.
Tidus (on SillyDog701) wrote:Well, there's an easy way out of this Ant, i'm sick of grovelling to you:

Tell Mandrake to stop all this nonsense, and close the KJC thread, otherwise, i'll either:

1. Trash your server (it doesn't need to be a Linux server, i'm an expert with Windows servers, i'm a certified administrator. And even if it was Linux/Unix, Kassie will do it for me, she's a Unix server admin, she knows how to trash them. I don't, but she does! And she's 27, and highly qualified!)

2. Report you to your ISP, like i did Metropol. They still haven't learnt their lesson, they're all bickering again, and YOU started them off, so there's my evidence against you for that.)

And i have your home address and telephone number, so i'll phone your Mummy, and tell her not to give you any supper, and to smack your bottom.

Don't push me, Ant, i'm getting rather tired of all this. You want me to stop using profanity, and being nasty. Well, don't give me a reason to swear! You all want me to change, how the heck am i supposed to do this if you're all snitching, and won't drop it.

Make your choice. Either stop Mandrake, or choose coincidences 1 or 2. Easy. Then once it's all stopped, i can get the hell outta here, and start my life again, properly, no lies. You've all rubbed my nose in it, and i see the error of my ways.
Antony from SillyDog701 | MacCentre701
AntBlog701, a very happy Mac user
Sput

his ISP might be interested to read such threats.
Knight knight
Gavin Scott
Admin

Sput wrote:his ISP might be interested to read such threats.
As would Microsoft if he intends to use his certification to such ends.
Sput

If he had one. I went with ISP because it's the one thing we KNOW he has :)

Script kiddies, dontcha love them!
Knight knight
noelfirl

And this year's Booker prize goes to...
Tidus (on SillyDog701) wrote:I'm going to tell you about part of my life that caused my downfall, this might explain it better.

In 2004, Kassie and I lost our first daughter, Ayane. She was stillborn. This hit us both really hard, and i went into deep depression. I was trying to set up KJ Computers Limited as a company with Rikku, but kept getting rejected by banks and other organisations for the loan amount i needed. I could get a little money, but not enough to start up in the way i wanted to. Rikku and I carried on freelance, but my depresion over losing my baby was taking hold, more and more. I started having crying outbursts, drinking heavily, and even took an Ecstasy pill before driving, rolled my van down an embankment, and nearly killed myself.

I had fallen out with my parents after being unemployed for a while, which was when i decided to put my PC skills to use, and set up as my own boss, which i had always wanted to do. Rikku and I managed to get a tiny shop in Manchester. Things started to pick up a little.

Then Kas's cousin lost her 3 year old daughter to heart failure in February 2005. I went to comfort her the morning it happened, and had to see her baby girl, dead, and it threw me back into depression. I started having nightmares, flashbacks and panic attacks. Rikku and I ended up almost bankrupt, and had to shut the company down, because i was the Director, and was in no fit state to run the company.

But, due to me being unfit, ill (perhaps even mentally) i claimed that the company was getting better, and made most of the stuff up that you guys have found out. I regret doing it, and i admit, i'm still not over the deaths of my two little angels, and never will be. My life has never been perfect.

I suppose i was trying to be someone i couldn't, and look where it's got me. I've made quite a lot of money up through freelance techie work, and suppose i used that as part of trying to make myself a hero.

It seems to have affected my attitude too. I never used to retaliate, be arrogant, or nasty, but all these events in my life have caused it all. You guys have helped me realise i was wrong, before i got into trouble, so i owe you all thanks for that. I assure you though, all KJC's staff that you claim are fake, are in fact, not. They're friends of mine, so is Rikku. I may not be the best looking guy out there, i'm not ugly either, but it's what's inside that matters.

I'm sorry everyone, and i take back all the hurtful things i have ever said, and hope you will help me get back to normal. I need all the help i can get. I wouldn't normally tell my personal stuff on a forum, but if it helps you understand why i did what i did, i don't mind.

I am stupid, and will make it up to you all, by changing my life, and turning it around, back to the good days.

Thanks everyone. Sorry Dr Lobster*, for threatening you. I don't mean any harm, and i'm sure you don't either ^^
Sput

"I'm a twat" would have sufficed, but it would be stating the obvious.
Knight knight