New Computer

Dr Lobster*

perhaps he's really busy developing the new http://www.kjc-corporation.com website, what with it registered to his home address and all.
Pete

it does resemble his old DJGM Online site, in it's retro horridness.

I do wonder however, if they want to play companies fine, but why be morons, why not be harmless like our dear friends the Hansons.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Nick Harvey
God

You could always ring him and ask, on the mobile phone number included in the registration.
Lorns

Did i tell ya that he told me that the ebay shop one was his too? Not sure if its still there as i haven't looked.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
antony

Hymagumba wrote:I noticed DJGM has vanished since the whole tidus business started. Interestingly he had been one of the longest serving members on TVF/MP
Actually, he (DJGM) suggested me to join this forum. Then he decided to leave for some reason I can't remember.
Antony from SillyDog701 | MacCentre701
AntBlog701, a very happy Mac user
MarkN

Dr Lobster* wrote:no, he didn't like us talking about his company, kjc which doesn't actually exist. i dare say 'rikku' from your site also doesn't actually exist either and is in fact tidus (or jamie williams, his real name)
http://sillydog.org/forum/sdt_12838.php
Necromancer (on Sillydog) wrote:my friend at work saw me browsing this website and noted that the names of the two people (Rikku and Tidus) who post in this forum from kjc also star in the game final fantasy 10 (and help each other out in the game too)

now clearly this is an astonishing coincidence, so i'm wondering is there any other employees who share their name with popular computer game mascots?

do we have a 'sonic the hedgehog matsui' hacking away in the basement or a 'super mario panasonic' remanufacturing toner cartridges?

dan
cdd

antony wrote:
Hymagumba wrote:I noticed DJGM has vanished since the whole tidus business started. Interestingly he had been one of the longest serving members on TVF/MP
Actually, he (DJGM) suggested me to join this forum. Then he decided to leave for some reason I can't remember.
Aren't you one of Tidus's (a.k.a. Jamie Williams') fawning thralls?

And that forum is all a rather marvellous joke. You have DJGM, hater of everything Microsoft - I particularly like his, "Tidus ... take my address out of the above message, quick" when he's a moderator and could do it himself (attention seeking?), Necromancer who occasionally challenges Tidus, and then of course Tidus, with his pathetic dream of his rent-a-wife as his avatar. We have endless nonsense from Tidus himself, I think my favourite one from him is "once Rikku sees what's been going on, she's going to go spare at me, for my silly unprofessional attitude. I may even lose my job, and it is my own silly fault!" - and the endless announcements by him, We have Tidus talking to Rikku (i.e. himself) using a variety of vulgar affectionate terms "Riksu", "Babes" - (at least cover the writing style!) - the site consists of everyone being moderators, administrators or such like, probably in their quest for some sort of power to compensate for their inabilities as humans, and best of all we have Tidus, on repeated occasion, talking to himself and conducting personal arguments between his employees (a.k.a. multiple identities of himself) on the forum. And that is just the tip of the iceberg - it's sheer comedy and all barely covers up the fact that none of this nonsense actually exists (why would a CEO talk like he's 6 years old, why would Tidus leave posts he knows are unproffesional on the forum unless he wants to develop the story of him losing his job, why would there be no clients on the forum and this little group of people bickering between themselves?) And that's without even going into the main site.

Tidus is a very sad and very delusional person - who probably claims to have all these girlfriends and female employees, to whom he appears to be very submissive (seems his dream girlfriend is the domineering type!), because he's too ugly in real life to get even the least attractive girl looking at him for more then 3 seconds.
Jovis

Their stupid website wrote:our web design and development team are working around the clock to get it running ASAP!
What idiots they are. They expect us to beleive their lies, its stupid. The evidence all shows them to be liars.

They are sad enough to make it up, but why? To look good? Well it ain't working. They're just digging a hole.
antony

cdd wrote:Aren't you one of Tidus's (a.k.a. Jamie Williams') fawning thralls?
No.
cdd wrote:And that forum is all a rather marvellous joke. You have DJGM, hater of everything Microsoft - I particularly like his, "Tidus ... take my address out of the above message, quick" when he's a moderator and could do it himself (attention seeking?)
Just to point out that DJGM does not have moderating privilege in that section.
cdd wrote:the site consists of everyone being moderators, administrators or such like,
Just to point out, moderating privilege is per-subforum based. Tidus was the only moderator in that sub-forum.
cdd wrote:(...) why would Tidus leave posts he knows are unproffesional on the forum unless he wants to develop the story of him losing his job, why would there be no clients on the forum and this little group of people bickering between themselves?) And that's without even going into the main site.
That section (sub-forum) used to be fully controlled by Tidus/KJ Computers. The rest of SillyDog701 Message Centre do not look anywhere similar to that.
antony

Gavin Scott wrote:Sorry chaps but Mr Tidus has taken it upon himself to report Metropol to the ISP for the use of his name in the past; and although an investigation proved we had not broken any rules, I would still prefer we don't give him the oxygen of publicity.

But feel free to report him to Companies House directly.
Just another question, did Metropol 24))7 almost got shut down (as he claimed)? Or it was merely a report to the ISP (or hosting company)?
Gavin Scott
Admin

antony wrote:
Gavin Scott wrote:Sorry chaps but Mr Tidus has taken it upon himself to report Metropol to the ISP for the use of his name in the past; and although an investigation proved we had not broken any rules, I would still prefer we don't give him the oxygen of publicity.

But feel free to report him to Companies House directly.
Just another question, did Metropol 24))7 almost got shut down (as he claimed)? Or it was merely a report to the ISP (or hosting company)?
No that's rubbish. The site owner was advised that a complaint was received, and voluntarily removed references to the individual concerned. Had the ISP found there was any wrongdoing they would have pulled the site themselves, but they did not.

I couldn't care less about the bogus and deceitful business activities of this person, but he'd better learn to quit while he is ahead if he thinks he can drag Metropol into his web of lies.