Being In

iSon

Now, I have recently taken to going down the pub on almost nightly basis. I go with my brother - usually no earlier than 10 o'clock and only have a couple of drinks and have a good time. By no means is it a binge session every evening.

Tonight, I didn't and stayed in because I really needed a nap. I don't mind, but I feel terribly underwhelmed now I've stayed in for the evening. So bad it is, that I might just have to go out and have a walk or something. Is that sad?

Still, compared to some things in my life and others...I suppose it's only a small thing.
Good Lord!
dvboy

I've stayed in too for the first Friday in ages. I was working 'til 10 and I'm off to Birmingham tomorrow.

But my housemates are being loud so I'm not happy. I might go for a wander in the dark too but it looks like it might rain.
iSon

Well it would be smashing if it rains. Will how I'm feeling right now, I could do that over-dramatic soap thing of looking up to the heavens and getting completely soaked as the tears and raind merge into one big stream.
Good Lord!
nwtv2003

For me Friday night's usually mean staying in, as I was working until 9pm, had been working since 12pm, my legs are literally dead and I have to be up early tomorrow means I have little choice but to stay in.

I went the pub on Monday night with a friend, luckily it was nice and quiet, I did go last Saturday, though it was far busier the atmosphere was better.