Facebook Problems

TopCat
Banned for one week

Hi guys,

Haven't posted here in a while but I've got a bit of an issue regarding Facebook.

Basically, I'd been speaking to this girl for a few months now online. We'd talked about some private stuff and we had an argument. On New Year's Day, she posted some of our conversation public to her friends and many comments were exchanged.

I've tried getting it removed through FB's reporting system but they don't deem it as harassment or as abusive, even though it is. I've also asked her to take it down but she hasn't. She's read my message so I know she's got it.

She told me where she worked, so I was considering calling her or writing a letter to her work as a last resort? I don't know what else I can do otherwise.

What do you think?
simonipswich

To be honest I'd leave it and walk away.
wells

TopCat wrote:What do you think?
Threaten legal action?
WillPS

TopCat wrote:Hi guys,

Haven't posted here in a while but I've got a bit of an issue regarding Facebook.

Basically, I'd been speaking to this girl for a few months now online. We'd talked about some private stuff and we had an argument. On New Year's Day, she posted some of our conversation public to her friends and many comments were exchanged.

I've tried getting it removed through FB's reporting system but they don't deem it as harassment or as abusive, even though it is. I've also asked her to take it down but she hasn't. She's read my message so I know she's got it.

She told me where she worked, so I was considering calling her or writing a letter to her work as a last resort? I don't know what else I can do otherwise.

What do you think?
The damage is done. What goes on the internet can't be taken off.
TopCat
Banned for one week

Good news!

Just got a message this morning to say that Facebook have revised their decision on the photo and removed it. Needless to say that I was very happy.

Thanks for all your help.