you know it's all been worth it...

Lorns

When that 1 troubled child u have taken under your wing and then let her go her own way. Texts you randomly after 6mnths to say she is coping well and she has a job she loves and as a thanku for my wisewords she wants to treat me to a posh lunch. That is so touching. She owes me loike a gazillion mcd's.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
wells

Sounds like a nice young lady. That she is coping well and has a good job is great and everything but the fact that she took time out to thank you and buy you lunch is the true measure of her character. If you had any part in shaping the woman she has become then you should be very proud.

Who is the child by the way? Just a friend or did you help her in a more formal way?
wells

The above post was made on behalf of TV Forum favourite David.
Gavin Scott
Admin

We don't post by proxy here, Mr Wells, or its a short road until that mental hospital DJ returns.

I've read some twaddle that David Lees wont post on Metropol as he's, "not gay or Scottish", which I'm sure is *hilarious* but unacceptable. And scarcely believable in at least some measure.

*glare*
Gavin Scott
Admin

Oh look.

Marvellous.