TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Beep

all new Phil wrote:FAO Beep - we get it, you don't like Roger Johnson, now please stop mentioning this fact.

Thank you please.
Erm, I've said it twice in 2 different threads surrounding two different points - if you dislike opinions that I assume differ from your own, stop using internet fora immediately because that's what you get when you have lots of people together - differing opinions.

Thank you.
Philip

You dislike Tony Livesey as well.

Anyone else from the NWT team you don't like? You know, the show you call a "bad regional production" but quite obviously don't have a grudge against. ;)
Beep

Philip wrote:You dislike Tony Livesey as well.

Anyone else from the NWT team you don't like? You know, the show you call a "bad regional production" but quite obviously don't have a grudge against. ;)
No, I like Ranvir Singh and liked Gordon Burns - the programme isn't the issue, the lack of chemistry I don't like and the fact the size of their set is putting limits on the programme that didn't exist at Oxford Road.
dosxuk

Beep wrote:

No, I like Ranvir Singh and liked Gordon Burns - the programme isn't the issue, the lack of chemistry I don't like and the fact the size of their set is putting limits on the programme that didn't exist at Oxford Road.
If you want to moan about sizes of local news sets, you don't need to look all the way to Manch^W Salford...
Beep

dosxuk wrote:
Beep wrote:

If you want to moan about sizes of local news sets, you don't need to look all the way to Manch^W Salford...
I moan about most regional news sets, but NWT's seems most cramped - I think it's because of the size of the sofa/desk combo and the fact the screens make it feel so tight.
Col

The ITV News rota thread... tsk.
Alexia

Hilfuckingarious.

I love the part where he says to someone "if you don't like what I say, don't post" and then almost straightaway tells someone else "don't tell me what I can and cannot post."

I also liked BBC WORLD's statement:
BBC WORLD wrote:Come on, Guys. Don't start a war. We are all friends here. End of.
We are NOT all friends. There are quite a few "Guys" who I would like to see sprawled on the other end of my bayonet.
dosxuk

I wish there was a rule against just posting a link with no description.
Pete

remember how we were discussing how I'd run things and I said I'd probably be careful at the start? Year sod that, I'd just ban rota chat outright. It just seems to breed people.

Another option is that we could set up a new forum (as in new domain) and push them onto there, nice and away from the rest of us.

It's not a ghetto, it's simply a better use of resources.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
bilky asko

Pete wrote:remember how we were discussing how I'd run things and I said I'd probably be careful at the start? Year sod that, I'd just ban rota chat outright. It just seems to breed people.

Another option is that we could set up a new forum (as in new domain) and push them onto there, nice and away from the rest of us.

It's not a ghetto, it's simply a better use of resources.
http://rotaforum.com and http://iloverotas.com are both available, along with http://rotacabana.com, and http://rotacon.org
Pete

I feel dirty though, it's like stalking my proxy.

Obv I'm now spending a penny till Asa agrees to turf them off the forum.

So it's likely I'm not spending a penny.
"He has to be larger than bacon"