Bank holiday!

Lorns

Wot are you lot doing for ur bank hols. I am reading a book and a tot of brandy. The flies are getting on my nerves as is the rain, but i intend to relax to the max. Got to work tomoz so am making the most of this long weekend.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Sput

I've celebrated the bank holiday by drinking an entire litre of water.
Knight knight
Gavin Scott
Admin

I'm trying to watch On Her Majesty's Secret Service on STV, but the sound quality of the film is giving me headache. To be fair, I'm half watching and half playing Angry Birds, so its more of a nuisance than a film.

Also, you may "relax to the max" with my blessing Lorna, but don't forget how angry text speak makes m'learned friends.
Sput

I tried to watch that film earlier, but they keep playing "we have all the time in the world" OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Were they short of funds for music?
Knight knight
rob

Been to work this afternoon, watched the footy, now chilling at home with a bottle of cider watching Bullseye on Challenge.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Philip

Watching Friends...

Lorns

I'm watching an Al Murray DVD while the sausage casserole is simmering in oven. I've been full up with a stinker of a cold from Friday till sunday. Today is the best i've felt in myself so i've done a maximum relax. Supper will be delish shame i've got to work tomorrow but hey ho.. The money will make me smile, and my new till is gonna get me in so much trouble with the inland revenue. Never buy a second hand till.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Chie

Enjoying a chicken and bacon caesar wrap while watching Adam Curtis's new documentary on BBC Two.
Nick Harvey
God

The trouble with second hand tills is that they never seem to come with a Z key. You just have to count the takings manually and tell the revenue the figure you come up with!
bilky asko

Nick Harvey wrote:The trouble with second hand tills is that they never seem to come with a Z key. You just have to count the takings manually and tell the revenue the figure you come up with!
I agree entirely.