things that irritate and annoy you

Lorns

Thread inspired by this article
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... n-mad.html

I know it's the daily mail, so stone me.

Pretty much everything that annoys me about 'im indoors is covered in the article except... It really gets my goat when he uses the cutlery as tools and the kitchen as his garage. Next time i find the knives, forks and spoons in his tool box and tubs of grease, he will have to eat his soup with a spanner. And the stock will be made from engine oil and copper grease.

Also the word BESPOKE is getting on my nerves. It never used to until a friend of mine set up a business. She uses the word in every other sentence. Aaaaarggghhh!!!
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Simon

Things that irritate and annoy you?

Women
Gavin Scott
Admin

Aye. Women. What a bunch of whinging moaners. Never happy unless they're working themselves up about every little thing.

Why in gods name would you all flood the interwebs wittering on about your partners? You picked him for god's sake. You knew what he was like, you knew all his habits, and you big fat picked him anyway. And why? Its because you all think you know best and can CHANGE the way a man is.

Well it doesn't work that way.

If you don't like men, LES IT UP and see how much you like that.

What's that you say? You like willies too much? You want a man's tackle with no other part of him attached? Well go to a sex shop and buy something latex.

And stick it in your gob because men don't want to hear it.

Good day, madam. *tum tee tum*
rob

Gavin Scott wrote:Aye. Women. What a bunch of whinging moaners. Never happy unless they're working themselves up about every little thing.

Why in gods name would you all flood the interwebs wittering on about your partners? You picked him for god's sake. You knew what he was like, you knew all his habits, and you big fat picked him anyway. And why? Its because you all think you know best and can CHANGE the way a man is.

Well it doesn't work that way.

If you don't like men, LES IT UP and see how much you like that.

What's that you say? You like willies too much? You want a man's tackle with no other part of him attached? Well go to a sex shop and buy something latex.

And stick it in your gob because men don't want to hear it.

Good day, madam. *tum tee tum*
Post of the decade. :lol:
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Lorns

Ouch! That hurt.

I wasn't being anti man. I just find the little things that niggle couples quite interesting. It doesn't mean i hate him i love him dearly.

So stop throwing them stones please. Pwease x
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Gavin Scott
Admin

All in the aid of healthy debate, of course. Nuffin personal.

I spend much of my time listening to male pals who are given 9 shades of shit from their women - some things are warranted, much of it not.

But men tend not to publish articles about women's relentless nitpicking. Women journos do incessantly. And sometimes I want to kick them in the pie for it.

But the same is true of women journalists from the Mail. They could all do with a boot in the faj.
Chie

People who tap the inside of the cup each time they make a cup of tea.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Eh? With a teaspoon do you mean?
Chie

Yeah, a fucking teaspoon.

'Ding, ding, ding!'

Makes me want to kill.
rob

• People who think the world revolves around them.
  • Chavs and Pikeys
  • Cats
  • Justin Bieber
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Beep

Rebecca Black.