Dimbletour with Cash Prizes: Winners on Page 3

Pete

WillPS wrote:Is that when the extended Metropoll election special will end as well?
I would expect so, Friday seems the most appropriate day.

My contacts suggest that there is a hole in the wall and a smell of bacon deep in the bowels of TV Centre. There is also a note suggesting that Dimblebot's return depends on the quality of entries for the competition.

As for Dimblebot himself, he was last spotted by a radar station in Northern Ireland heading towards the Ash Cloud :S
"He has to be larger than bacon"
iSon

As I have been at work during most of the exciting election developments, Dimblebot has been providing election updates via telex to our office. It's fair to say that my colleagues have been in wonderment when Dimblebot takes over my computer at his own whim and provides detailed election specials. Behold:

Lat: 52.482676
Lon: -1.894884

Incidentally, Dimblebot has been facing a few problems recently after meeting his nemesis - a viewdata rail industry system called TRUST:

All pics are clickable to view in 625 lines.
Good Lord!
LaSeandre

Isonstine wrote:Incidentally, Dimblebot has been facing a few problems recently after meeting his nemesis - a viewdata rail industry system called TRUST:

Judging by the filenames, I'd say you work for Cross Country, and the wierd thing is I can tell you what most of that means! :oops: Well, not you, but you get what I mean.
Dimblebot

DIMBLEGREETINGS

DIMBLEBOT HAS COMPLETED PROCESSING THE IMAGES POSTED TO THE DIMBLEBOT TOUR/COMPETITION. DUE TO CHEESE CRUMBS FROM WELSHMAN FALLING INTO THE DIMBLEDESK, PREDICTED TURNOUT WAS ERRONEOUSLY ALTERED FROM 8 TO 20. AS A RESULT DIMBLEBOT HAS CORRECTED THE NUMBER OF PRIZES TO 4.0. THE REMAINDER WAS SPENT ON BACON DRIVE REPAIRS.

+++++++DIMBLERUNNERSUP (£5 OF NON-EDIBLE CURRENCY)+++++++
1> JENNY
DIMBLEBOT'S PROXIMITY TO A POLLING STATION WAS AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF BIO-DIMBLEBY'S IMPORTANCE TO POLITICS.

2> ISONSTINE
USER CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED DIMBLEBOT'S THIRD NEMESIS AFTER BURLEY EXOSKELETON AND ITV EVIL DIMBLEBOT (SINCLAIR RADIONICS LTD).

3> MATTARZ
THE COMBINATION OF LONELY SWING AND DIMBLEBOT MADE FOR A PLEASINGLY BLEAK VISUAL THEME, REFLECTING BBC OUTPUT WHEN BIO-DIMBLEBY IS NOT ON-SCREEN.

+++++++DIMBLEBOT OVERALL WINNER (£25 OF NON-EDIBLE CURRENCY)+++++++
> EBENEEZER SCROOGE
DIMBLEBOT IS PROGRAMMED SUCH THAT THE PRESET FAB THEMES OF METROPOL OVERRIDE ALL OTHER PRIORITIES. A POSTING OF DIMBLEBOT IN MAGGIE MASH'S BOOTH IS RANKED HIGHEST OF ALL PHOTOGRAPHS.

A METROPOLL REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY TO GATHER RELEVANT DATA

***END OF TRANSMISSION***
DIMBLEBOT >
WillPS

Congratulations!
Ebeneezer Scrooge

Thank you, I will be using my new found wealth to become a dragon... business proposals submitted in the usual manner ;)
Snarky