TV Talk Forum Watch News and Information Board

Blewatter

To the Team of TVTF,

As I said in the Pres Cafe Watch Board, 2 become 1. I know that I spent a lot more of my time on PC than on TVTF, but I want to say that you guys did a very good job, given the circumstances. From taking the initiative to launch a new forum after Rob's decision to close TVLF, to pooling your resources at the very start when we had potentially 4 or 5 forums launching to fill the void. Most importantly, I want to express my gratitude for making the forum a fun, and welcoming place whenever I visited it.

Don't be disheartened that it ended, but take some joy on actually doing it. A lot of people said they would make a forum, but you guys made a forum. Chris, I am sorry to hear that you have been unwell. I wish you all the best in returning to 100%. Peter, I hope I see you on the other side.

All the best
Ben/Blubatt
WillPS

Pretty obvious this was going to happen. Surprised it lasted this long.
SHADOWNINJA

Well... now the question becomes, "Do people who logged in to TV Talk Forum prior to its closure have to register a new account on Pres Cafe?" Because I am one of those people.
Matrix

SHADOWNINJA wrote: Mon 31 Oct, 2022 03.47 Well... now the question becomes, "Do people who logged in to TV Talk Forum prior to its closure have to register a new account on Pres Cafe?" Because I am one of those people.
I mean, there's one way to find out...
JAS84

The answer is yes. I registered on both initially, but spent more time on Pres Cafe. It became clear a couple of months ago that that site was going to be the long term successor to TV Live Forum.