TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

Jonwo

I admit I do enjoy this thread because it's harmless observations of members who are a bit annoying.
TVenthusiasm2

TVLF will close this Sunday at midday
JetixFann450

Although I imagine it'll only happen if pigs will fly, but has anyone considered doing a TV presentation sub-forum for this forum? I know it's a barely active forum and I doubt much of Metropol's admins want to deal with the... well, baggage that comes with running one, but you know, it's often been brought up.
Member of Pres Cafe who occasionally pops in and out.
JAS84

Like I said on TVLF, Rob's health is what's important. Nobody wants him to be ill just because of a message board.

Good luck to anyone who wants to try and set up a successor.
rob

I'm very happy with the way this thread has progressed over the last 16 months. Your feedback has been vital to the (short-lived) success of the forum, and I'm desperately sad that things have gone the way they have.

I could name and shame those responsible, but I'm not going to stoop to that level. Let's just say that I hope that they realise the consequences of their words and actions.

I will still be around, I'm not going anywhere, although I won't be a part of any new forum, I just can't face it right now. To the eventual successor of the forum, I wish you nothing but the best of luck.

Thanks everyone.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
WillPS

Glad you're sticking around, the community wouldn't be the same without you. I hope you resume participation in the new board when and if you feel able to.
bilky asko

On an unrelated note, I don't know where the sudden love for Reddit as an option has come from. The subreddits for various content creators I watch tend to be either abandoned, or full of the most toxic people in said community.

I suppose its reputation precedes it, but there's a reason it also had to take certain action too.
WillPS

bilky asko wrote: Thu 28 Jul, 2022 00.31 On an unrelated note, I don't know where the sudden love for Reddit as an option has come from. The subreddits for various content creators I watch tend to be either abandoned, or full of the most toxic people in said community.

I suppose its reputation precedes it, but there's a reason it also had to take certain action too.
I agree. Also, maybe I'm just old but I get completely lost on Reddit, it encourages transient/rapid content and duplication of threads.
Joe

I don’t appear to be able to access the site, as per the past few hours.

Maybe my machine has the hippy shakes and I need to empty my cache again?
MatthewOF

Joe wrote: Thu 28 Jul, 2022 16.02 I don’t appear to be able to access the site, as per the past few hours.

Maybe my machine has the hippy shakes and I need to empty my cache again?
Working fine my end
Joe

Yes, a search elsewhere indicates it’s fine for everyone else. It might be to do with me being overseas and using public WiFi.