TV Live Forum Watch News and Information Board

Knight in West

Congrats on the move - surely not an easy task to move that many discussions to a new place!

Facing some problems with it though: After I logged in, no matter which button I clicked, it'll just lead me to the User Control Panel, in particular the “Change Email Address” section.

Can someone shed a light on how to get out of the loop? Much thanks!

(An update: Had gone through the reset password process twice, still stuck on the same page.)
Knight in West - W. Knight on Pres Café
Blewatter

Glad things are OK, but can't log on now. It keeps saying my password is wrong. I'll try a passwrod reset, but will let you know if I am still having problems
rob

Blewatter wrote: Fri 15 Apr, 2022 16.31 Glad things are OK, but can't log on now. It keeps saying my password is wrong. I'll try a passwrod reset, but will let you know if I am still having problems
You need to do a password reset, as passwords weren't transferred over during the changeover for security reasons.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Jason

rob wrote: Fri 15 Apr, 2022 16.33
Blewatter wrote: Fri 15 Apr, 2022 16.31 Glad things are OK, but can't log on now. It keeps saying my password is wrong. I'll try a passwrod reset, but will let you know if I am still having problems
You need to do a password reset, as passwords weren't transferred over during the changeover for security reasons.
I've just requested a password reset twice and nothing has come through to my e-mail so far.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
all new Phil

Jason wrote: Fri 15 Apr, 2022 19.30
I've just requested a password reset twice and nothing has come through to my e-mail so far.
Worked fine straight away here.

Well done on getting things back online Rob. I’d definitely say going forward to keep things simple, ultimately people visit to discuss the telly and anything over and above facilitating that is a distraction. But I suspect you quite enjoy tinkering with things… 😆
Jason

all new Phil wrote: Fri 15 Apr, 2022 19.52

Well done on getting things back online Rob. I’d definitely say going forward to keep things simple, ultimately people visit to discuss the telly and anything over and above facilitating that is a distraction. But I suspect you quite enjoy tinkering with things… 😆
Still nothing. Since I requested a password reset.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
fusionlad

Jason wrote: Fri 15 Apr, 2022 20.26

Still nothing. Since I requested a password reset.
Same.
Steve

Presume you’ve checked your junk/spam folder? Mine went in there but came through straightaway.
fusionlad

Steve wrote: Fri 15 Apr, 2022 22.05 Presume you’ve checked your junk/spam folder? Mine went in there but came through straightaway.
Yep all checked. Did get an email to start with but said I could not complete due to not passing the captcha thing. But there was no captcha image there?

That happened a couple of times, now can't even get that email again.
Jason

Steve wrote: Fri 15 Apr, 2022 22.05 Presume you’ve checked your junk/spam folder? Mine went in there but came through straightaway.
Checked as well and nothing.

EDIT: Just tried again and got the verification image this time, something that didn't happen on the first two occasions.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
rob

Whatever gave you that idea? :)

Jason & Fusionlad - I've reset your passwords manually. Check your PMs here.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am