The TSB & Lloyds Bank relaunch news and information board

Pete

I did notice the cash machine at my local branch has a little sticker on it that says "the link member for this ATM is Lloyds Bank plc"
"He has to be larger than bacon"
wells

Andrew Wood wrote:Well, Wells, nothing so fancy here in Stratford —

Looks nice to me.

Lloyds in Redditch today.
Before it looked like this.
Previously they just had the cash machines on the inside in a area that could be separated from the rest of the branch, until the refurb that took place about a month ago ahead of which the below one was installed. I bet they don't bother to keep the ones on the inside open now.
Former C&G
And that Coral was the old TSB.
WillPS

So Lloyds aren't using the Cashpoint brand either (or at least not as prominently)?
JAS84

wells wrote: Image
lol, I see the screen still says Lloyds TSB.
WillPS

JAS84 wrote:
wells wrote: Image
lol, I see the screen still says Lloyds TSB.
I imagine all of their IT systems will rebrand at once.
Whataday

All the in branch TVs are still running Lloyds TSB ads.
wells

I think below was the first trial Lloyds [Bank] TSB I saw on Edgware Road and later I saw one at Westfield Merry Hill. If anyone can post a picture that shows how one these trial branches has adapted to the finished Lloyds Bank look, I'd be interested. Other than the font and the Cashpoints the one below seems more or less in line with the new look.
http://goo.gl/maps/RsBZD
Pete

The TSB logo on tsb.co.uk has been updated to look less pixelated however now has a minor Shatliffing effect.

I note the filename is still "for_the_journey.jpg" which nicely highlights how its just the old LTSB website with new colours.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Ant

Pete wrote:The TSB logo on tsb.co.uk has been updated to look less pixelated however now has a minor Shatliffing effect.

I note the filename is still "for_the_journey.jpg" which nicely highlights how its just the old LTSB website with new colours.
It does look rather bad.

I imagine the Online Banking page is a sign of things to come: https://online.tsb.co.uk/customer.ibc?WT.ac=hpIBlogon
scottishtv

Ant wrote:I imagine the Online Banking page is a sign of things to come
Obviously it was created for the specific purpose, and I note it keeps some elements in a folder called 'VerdeRetail'.
cwathen

Down here in Devon, all the TSB branches have come on stream with their new branding, but all of the Lloyds Bank branches still have the Lloyds TSB temporary signs fitted, whilst other posts on here show Lloyds Bank rebrands happening already in some parts of the country and other people report still having C&G temporary signs up which have all gone where I live.

I really don't understand why this wasn't coordinated and done overnight for maximum effect - surely that was the whole point of paying for every branch to have temporary signs? If the temporary signs are being taken down on an 'as and when' basis, they may as well not have bothered with them and just done straight swaps from one brand to the other when they got around to it.