Maybe there should be a prize for whoever gets the greatest percentage right.
Here are mine:
- There will be a non-FPTP voting system in the United Kingdom
- The UK will join the Euro (or some other Single Currency)
- The idea of TV 'channels' will be history - all programming will be on-demand or streamed live.
- The BBC will change its logo
- There will be less than half the number of bank branches than there are today
- There will be another Big Number Change - or at least a serious reorganisation of mobile numbers
- There will be no manned checkouts at any major supermarket