'Everything You Know is Ron'

The forum discussing radio
Ronnie Rowlands

Is advertising this acceptable? What the hell, I'll do it and mods can take it down if it's too snide. I've started hosting a weekly show on Bailrigg FM (Lancaster Uni radio), in which myself and guests have a discussion about something or other.

There are five guests. In this instance, two third years, a PHd student, a History lecturer and a Physics lecturer. We discussed University Politics (quite interesting), so that was league tables, 'Mickey Mouse Courses', tuition fees, crowded job markets and high numbers of students. There are also three sketches and some funny parts.

Download link is this here very set of letters - http://www.sendspace.com/file/4fejee - But of course you're under no obligation to listen. Feedback is appreciated, however.
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Nick Harvey
God

Hell's teeth! This ought not to be allowed! We'll have people plugging their own web sites next!
Bail

The fact you've not used the metro uploader and opted for some rubbish one means you should be banned from posting for life. As the file is on a limited download speed I'll listen to it when it arrives next week.
Ronnie Rowlands

Does the metro uploader take hour long mp3 files that exceed the MB limit?
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

Pete

Ronnie Rowlands wrote:Does the metro uploader take hour long mp3 files that exceed the MB limit?
You can send a PM and we'll give you the FTP info to upload massive files which can then be put onto the upload service via admin magic. There's always a way round things :)
"He has to be larger than bacon"
TG

Bloody hell! My old station! :D
Ronnie Rowlands

TG wrote:Bloody hell! My old station! :D
'raaaaaaaaaay, splendid!

all new Phil

I did a bit on it as well.
Ronnie Rowlands

Here is part two, in which we discuss criminal's rights.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k4043j