What are you up to for Easter?

Stuart*
Banned

The absence of correspondence on the board for a while has generated this thread. Perhaps you are all 'twittering'?

Personally, for Easter, I've avoided the family (yet again*), but perhaps I will be imbued with loving comments by text or email from my Sister and my Dad (if he happens to be in the country, and remembers)

What's everyone else up to?

*You'd understand if you met them!
User removed
lukey

I shall be wandering to Tesco at 00:10 on Easter Sunday to scrounge together some discount easter eggs, then sit with my housemates gorging on chocolate and shit movies. YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Square Eyes

lukey wrote:I shall be wandering to Tesco at 00:10 on Easter Sunday
Where you'll find the shutters firmly closed ?

Although the Express ones can open I think.
Mr Q

I shall be consuming chocolate. That is all.
barcode

Nothing: well hlaf of scotland does not do Easter, this has to be the first year the schools are not going back on Easter Monday! 9 in my part anyways)
rob

Watching the footy this afternoon, then karaoke tonight at my local. Then going to see my grandfather in hospital on Saturday, and then just resting until I go back to work on Tuesday.
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am
Steve in Pudsey

I will be getting up at stupid o'clock tomorrow to catch a flight to Mallorca for a short holiday.
Dr Lobster*

RED DWARF!!!!!

and having buffet/roast dinner with the family.
fusionlad

Today I've done the family thing and got together for hot cross buns.

I will be out tonight, letting my hair down so to speak. I work Saturday nights now, for a bit of extra cash dj-ing at the club I'd normally be getting drunk in. It's so different being the sober one and noticing things that would totally pass you by when you're drunk.

Once I finally get out of bed on Sunday - after getting in about 6am - I will again be with the family for Easter Day. Then Sunday night, I've been asked to DJ again till 2am. Should be a nice atmosphere though.

Back to my normal day job on Wednesday, so not sure what I'll be doing on Monday and Tuesday yet.

If you got this far, then congratulations, I bore myself talking about me!
stu

Yes, Red Dwarf too! It's like any other day here, excitingly.
Ronnie Rowlands

Speaking of Red Dwarf, wasn't it smashing?
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.