People you've met you wish you hadn't

Nini
Banned

Gavin Scott wrote:
Nini wrote:Still think this is an odd way to start a thread where the story is much more interesting that the actual purpose.
I'm not sure I follow.
Awesome story of true oddness which segues nicely into who we wish we hadn't met. It's snappy and gets across the idea but that story is so interesting it grabbed people more than their own anecdotes on people they wish they hadn't seen.

Even this post here isn't about it but it's one of those sensational stories you just go OMG at. Even me and I'm not that sort of girl.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Oh I see.

Well I've no particular interest in getting inside the minds of killers. I'm not that type of girl, either.

I always think its more interesting to share personal experience than to ponder the unfathomable. There's other examples I could give, but I'm a nice guy - for all the good that's done me.
barcode

For all we know, he could have started his strange habits after you met him. so no real danger, if that was the case. but we shall never know
Chie

barcode wrote:For all we know, he could have started his strange habits after you met him. so no real danger, if that was the case. but we shall never know
:o
iSon

barcode wrote:For all we know, he could have started his strange habits after you met him. so no real danger, if that was the case. but we shall never know
Yeah Gavin, it's YOUR fault he cut off part of a human and cooked it - how does that make YOU feel?

In other news, I'm fairly sure I know the bloke as well. Such is my social butterfly life however, I'm just not sure.
Good Lord!
Gavin Scott
Admin

Isonstine wrote:
Yeah Gavin, it's YOUR fault he cut off part of a human and cooked it - how does that make YOU feel?
Inspirational?
In other news, I'm fairly sure I know the bloke as well. Such is my social butterfly life however, I'm just not sure.
*Phew* That's strangely good to know - but then we are a pair of big fish in a fairly small pond, eh Ison?
barcode

Gavin Scott wrote:
Isonstine wrote:
Inspirational?
I Mean you meat him over 15 year ago, Maybe he started this thing only 10 years ago.

IE: you could have been safe. and then SOMETHING else in his life a few years latter ( be some other random person or event) could have trigger him of to do such things.

I don;t mean you made him do that
Gavin Scott
Admin

barcode wrote:I don;t mean you made him do that
That's all well and good to say now. Perhaps you could pop that on a note and stick it though the bars on this jail cell in the hope that the Leith Police dismisseth.. er.. me.
Ebeneezer Scrooge

barcode wrote:I Mean you meat him over 15 year ago, Maybe he started this thing only 10 years ago.
Comic genius.
Snarky
Stuart*
Banned

Gavin Scott wrote:Perhaps you could pop that on a note and stick it though the bars on this jail cell...
If you must refer to a prison as such, then at least spell it as gaol, not the american 'jail'. I think you might find that even in Scotland the stonework above the entrances to such establishments have the correct spelling.

As an aside, I spotted one of the presenters on GMTV yesterday (not my favoured breakfast viewing) saying "I can't do the math" in response to some financial adviser.

Had she been watching too much US TV, or is it the subject now called Math in UK schools too?
User removed
Sput

Stu, that's needless pedantry. Jail is also in the english dictionary (Yes, I checked) and no-one would have a damn clue about what a "gaol" is if it were written in front of them.
Knight knight