Views on this tshirt please

Fork'n'Knife

I was wondering what people's views are of this tshirt I found on a website. I would like to think I am not a prude and I like to take the pee out of most things including myself, life is too short to get het up over silly things. However I think there are somethings that are off limits for any humour what so ever and I think that rape is one of them, here is the picture of the tshirt, what do you guys think?

9/10 People Enjoy Gang Rape!

Thanks in advance for your views.

PJ
Connor Sephton

Terrible. The only shirts that should be sold are ones related to the effervescent Moira Stuart.
The Rt. Hon. Connor Sephton, also known as Connews on the TVF.
Andrew Wood

Change it to gang sex. That would be better.
Pete

Connor Sephton wrote:Terrible. The only shirts that should be sold are ones related to the effervescent Moira Stuart.
indeed. although I fear that t shirt may not look as good in real life as it does on the caps. plus its £18, otherwise I'd buy it in a second.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Connor Sephton

Yeah, I agree with Andrew. After all, if 9/10 people like gang rape, and there are 9 people having a ninesome or whatever the technicality for it is, it would not be rape - but sex, after all, all participants are consenting to be involved.

Haha, here I go - delving into the technicalities of it all - then again, there is that one person that can be the problem, but hey, if you are with nine other people - I am sure you could escape relatively unmissed.

Of course - I draw these observations from my own personal experiences... :P

Horrid T-shirt, but, I suppose it has fulfilled its purpose, and evoked thought.

Haha, Hymagumba - I have finally seen sense on your "Do you want to edit your post, a new one has been made?" function. I was just about to put this line into my post:

No doubt some sexually-obsessed twat on this forum will be trying to resist buying it.

Then you go and say you would go and snap it up in a second if it wasn't for the price. :lol:
Ebeneezer Scrooge

Good grief.

Nine people out of the "tensome" involved in a gang rape would enjoy it as one of them would be being raped and as such, not be enjoying it.

It's all there, just some people need it spelling out I suppose!
Snarky
Connor Sephton

Ebeneezer Scrooge wrote:Good grief.

Nine people out of the "tensome" involved in a gang rape would enjoy it as one of them would be being raped and as such, not be enjoying it.

It's all there, just some people need it spelling out I suppose!
Get the concept, just wondering how it can be deemed as rape s'all, after all, according to the statistic, finding across someone who would not like a gang bang is exceptionally rare.
OneThingsForSure
Banned

Very funny but unfortunately too provocative for a PC society.
Stuart*
Banned

Connor Sephton wrote:Get the concept, just wondering how it can be deemed as rape s'all, after all, according to the statistic, finding across someone who would not like a gang bang is exceptionally rare.
A quick poll of 17 people on MSN* says the T-Shirt statistic is wrong!
*A StuartPlymouth Poll: Non-representative sample of 17 people from various countries.
User removed
Chie

I think the t-shirt is crass.
Ebeneezer Scrooge

Connor Sephton wrote:Get the concept, just wondering how it can be deemed as rape s'all, after all, according to the statistic, finding across someone who would not like a gang bang is exceptionally rare.
You could have just said:
Connor Sephton wrote:I don't get it.
And not wasted your posting quota for the day.
There are children in Africa who don't have the opportunity to post at all.
Snarky