Favourite tipple

rts

Probably still inebriated from last nights shinanigans, drink is on my mind. For me the dose was a few too many lagers, followed by a cheeky bottle of Chianti back at a friends. I do like other drinks (I have a soft spot for Southern Comfort), but I was wondering are other forumers tipple of choice when on a night out.
barcode

Well, the answer is always to stick to the same drink and not to change through the night. Stay off the Chianti and the SC. My tipple is just Irn Bru with a hint of the amber nectar
Sput

So, in a nutshell, don't mix drinks and you'll feel better in the morning?

This image is getting a lot of use today
Knight knight
barcode

I think you like him no idea why
Lorns

Normally when out i have a large jack and coke. Don't drink much wine anymore. I prefer a vodka and diet coke to wind down after work now. a V&C is o% fat and 55cals apparently. Still can't resist a bottle or 3 of champers occasionally.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
barcode

F it:

Just for Sput: do you think I can;t spell?
Sput

barcode wrote:I think you like him no idea why
Like who I have no idea why about what? Fuck's sake, barcode, give me SOMETHING to work with for once.
barcode wrote:F it:

Just for Sput: do you think I can;t spell?
Evidence suggests you can't even read.
Knight knight
barcode

you were suppose to post that PIC again after that post about me not spell: I give you it on a plate!
Sput

barcode wrote:you were suppose to post that PIC again after that post about me not spell: I give you it on a plate!
Oh my god, you cretin. It's about you posting the damned obvious. Which, in itself, should be blindingly obvious. I'm also not that predictable.
Knight knight
barcode

but you are that predictable, because you never postage that pic

What evidence: that I can't read. Ask a question and I will answer
Lorns

Barcode why oh why do you do this to yourself? Its all getting a bit boring now.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?