Cost Cutting

Pete

As you can see we can no longer afford to pay the decorators.

No actually what happened was between two versions of phpBB they completely altered the template engine and I didn't read the appropriate post before attempting to upgrade.

Therefore until I get the time to redo the templates we're stuck with this mdta of a skin. tsk.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Jovis

Tsk. How can you justify such a huge salary Hymagumba?!
Pete

I'm star talent. Without my salery I might so elsewhere, like digital spy.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Jovis

Well I think you are over rated. I'd rather see people like Asa Hicks, Martin Anderson and good old Simon Luxton running this place. They know what matters, not money, but the fact that their heart has gone into a project.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Hyma is worth every penny. Loxton's application was a joke. He proposed a forum cut off time of 11pm with pages from CEEFAX being cycled through the night. Yes he puts his heart into it, but a cursory sample revealed it to be bitter. It tasted like ashes in my mouth.

I didn't get an application from Asa Hicks. Whoever she is.
Jovis

Gavin Scott wrote:Whoever she is.
I've told you all before! Asa is a 16 year old school girl who many people believe appeared on Liquid News. However, this was actually her father of the same name; Asa Jr. got sent death threats by certain forum members, and was too scared to appear.
Jovis

Surely there is room in the budget for a description in the header? It could be simulcast to save money. Look I made a mock...

It took me 5 and a half seconds, and its a GIF, what do you think? I'm only 8, don't be too mean.
martindtanderson

mdta of a skin...

Of course it can't be a positive inference!
Slagathor.
Banned

Whilst proSilver isn't the greatest skin, at least it isn't burning my eyes like the previous one.

Besides, the Olympics logo joke is dead.
"Now, if you'll look to your right, you'll see my waning libido, my crushed soul, and my very last nerve, which I would advise you not to get on, under or even close to."
Finn

Ha ha!

Hyma fucked up!

And we can't even PLEASERESPOND now...

:P
chinajan

I prefer it this way. Simple soul, me.