A rather strange email

Ronnie Rowlands

Just received this a few minutes ago, it had also been forwarded to several members of TVF...
Hello! A while ago you joined a TV website (whos name we cannot reveal now as it's under new management). You may be interested to know that it has moved and you may now visit and sign up there!

http://www.tvchat247.com is the link, so please head over there and start chatting with fellow TV fans!

Thank you!

http://www.tvchat247.com
Anyone else get this?
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Jovis

Just trolling TV Chat 247 now, as the user 'farmer smack feet'. Why not join today if you're bored.
Jovis

Banned! Re-signed up as 'Gummy Shoes'.
Ronnie Rowlands

What a swell idea. I shall do the same. As Badgerbadgerbadger.
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

Jovis

I've been banned twice, but bizarrely, my IP has not.

The plus of having a Gmail account is that you have unlimited addresses: [email protected] is different from [email protected], but I'll still get the emails.
Hymagumba's Mum, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Ronnie Rowlands

I wonder who made the forum... The letters "J" and "M" spring to mind.

Ronnie Rowlands

nodnirG kraM wrote:Surely not Newsround's Juliet Morris??
That guess was just mediocre.

Ebeneezer Scrooge

Ronnie Rowlands wrote:I wonder who made the forum... The letters "J" and "M" spring to mind.
Well, only if he goes by the name "Oliver Kochanski-Coad" these days...
Linkaroony
Snarky
Jovis

Some Retard wrote:*snip*
We know what the flipping email says. Now you've revealed about 100 email addresses.
Pete

Jovis wrote:We know what the flipping email says. Now you've revealed about 100 email addresses.
the appropriate post was deleted. I shall be PMing said member reminding him not to be a twat.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Ronnie Rowlands

As I've said before, watch what you say incase he informs west midlands police and sues you, Hyma.