Winter colds

rts

Completely agree, Gav. At desperate times you really know who your friends are. Chosen family and all that. A friendly face, good company, always brings me up from some hellish depressing hole. (No that isn't a euphamism).
marbles333

My cold seems to be much better now, but it was in no way helped by last week's encounter!!
I'm just waiting for the next one to come around.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen that horrible print advert from the NHS saying "The flu is not just a cold"... and its got some big spikey ickey thing against a small fluffy creature (presumably the cold). scary!
Jovis

I always get a terrible headache when TVF is down.
lukey

I've been good for a mighty five or six weeks now, since my Freshers Flu escaped me.
Mind you, I am sneezing over myself a lot lately...
Sput

I forgot to turn off the poison sockets. Now I feel like death.
Knight knight
Lorns

I've had a real bad cold for the last 2 weeks. I think its man flu. Anyhoo i took a few days off last week and i actually enjoyed daytime tv for a change. That Dave channel relieved the boredom of bedrest. They should play vids on a continual loop of top gear in docs surgeries and hospital wards. It makes you feel tons better.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Pete

you know it is possible to return to a forum without dredging up every thread you missed during your absence.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Lorns

Oh get back in your pram. Don't start doing a Jamez on us and let the power go to your head.

Feel flattered that i'm bothering to read through threads that are all of about 3 weeks old With the exception of the Vista one.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
cdd

miss hellfire wrote:Oh get back in your pram. Don't start doing a Jamez on us and let the power go to your head.

Feel flattered that i'm bothering to read through threads that are all of about 3 weeks old With the exception of the Vista one.
Fine by me, as long as you don't revive that awful "Your Musical Tastes" thread which has FINALLY died its death!
Pete

miss hellfire wrote:Oh get back in your pram. Don't start doing a Jamez on us and let the power go to your head.
doing a jamez would involve closing and moving threads at random. I'm just being snidey towards you, which I was perfectly capable of being before my name was red.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Jamez
Banned

Ever since the "2012" design was taken away, this forum feels cold, boring and uninviting. It's also rather tricky to navigate.

I guess it was bound to happen when it became administered from Scotland! ;)
User Removed