"Pomp and Circumstances" – 4:21

Bonus tracks
"Death from Above" – 4:06
"Stellar" – 6:22
"Zeitgeist" – 2:49

Have you got their new album yet?
Nick Harvey
God

I really, really wish this wasn't happening to me, but every time I look at the detail of that post, above, I keep thinking you must be a member of Tumbly Wumbly's family.
Jovis

Vandalism! You realise that pumpkin farmer's work all year round to provide a good quality product, then you go and bash them so hard that they are damaged?! Ridiculous! Absolutely ridiculous!
Stuart*
Banned

Jovis wrote:Vandalism! You realise that pumpkin farmer's work all year round to provide a good quality product, then you go and bash them so hard that they are damaged?! Ridiculous! Absolutely ridiculous!
Sadly, the work of Pumkin Producers have long been unrecognised by the general population. This call for wanton destruction will lead to a national shortage at the end of next month!

User removed
Katnap

Jovis wrote:Vandalism! You realise that pumpkin farmer's work all year round to provide a good quality product, then you go and bash them so hard that they are damaged?! Ridiculous! Absolutely ridiculous!
The Great Pumpkin would be horrified at the lack of sincerity shown to such pumpkin patches. Some people won't be getting toys this Halloween.
What the fuck is a samoflange?