Hurricane season.

Lorns

If you was holidaying in the caribbean would a hurricane marr your holiday or make it for you.

Personally i'd love to witness a proper storm. A part of me lusts after one of those Hurricane Alley tours they do in the states. I know i'd prob shit myself witnessing its power but the adrenaline rush would be worth it. If i fancied a stress free holiday i wouldn't go anywhere where it was a sure fire bet there would be tornados or a monsoon.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Ronnie Rowlands

Hurricane season
DUCK SEASON!
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Sput

I suspect it's interesting in your head but in reality it'd just be boring, damp and thoroughly miserable being stuck in a basement for 4 days.
Knight knight
cdd

As it happens, Hurricane Dean is heading my way and is due to hit on Tuesday.
Jamez
Banned

cdd wrote:As it happens, Hurricane Dean is heading my way and is due to hit on Tuesday.
Excellent!

Personally, I'd rather go tornado chasing or sit on a mountain top in the African Congo and see the lightning storms (DR Congo has the highest frequency of thunderstorms and the most powerful anywhere in the world).
User Removed
Stuart*
Banned

personally I want to stick Jamez in my suitcase and smuggle him to my secret hideaway on stilts near the beach on the Maldives. :D :D
*slaps Lorna's wrists* hands off the bag woman!!!! :lol:

EDIT:
I jest of course, Lorna was coming as overhead packaging, Mr H was in the hold - oops! that isn't pressuriesed - u naughty girl Lorna!
User removed
Sput

Jamez wrote:
cdd wrote:As it happens, Hurricane Dean is heading my way and is due to hit on Tuesday.
Excellent!

Personally, I'd rather go tornado chasing or sit on a mountain top in the African Congo and see the lightning storms (DR Congo has the highest frequency of thunderstorms and the most powerful anywhere in the world).
I'd advise *just* below the mountain top in that case :)
Knight knight
Lorns

Jamez wrote:
Excellent!

My ambition before i die is to capture a good piccie of thunderbolts and lightening. I've spent many an hour in lashing rain trying to get a good shot of lightening on the whitecliffs overlooking the channel or lighting up the Castle.

It will work for me oneday.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
cdd

miss hellfire wrote:My ambition before i die is to capture a good piccie of thunderbolts and lightening.
How soon before you die would this be - perhaps two or three minutes before?
Jamez
Banned

cdd wrote:
miss hellfire wrote:My ambition before i die is to capture a good piccie of thunderbolts and lightening.
How soon before you die would this be - perhaps two or three minutes before?
Better to die in a big flash and bang, than to rot away in a nursing home, smelling of piss and riddled with cancer and in torturous pain.
User Removed
onetrickpony

and people say i'm the walking talking dead and dread!