Another High Street Rebrand

Square Eyes

Ok, so could you now try making that post somehow relevant to the thread ?
wells

Square Eyes wrote:Ok, so could you now try making that post somehow relevant to the thread ?
It's clearly been done in error, no need to be an arse.
tillyoshea

Not a high street rebrand, but Lovefilm Instant is (finally) becoming Amazon Prime Instant Video next week - here's a Guardian article.
JAS84

Wilkinson has shortened it's name to Wilko. The branch my mum works at got new signage yesterday and a print advert in today's Sun newspaper only uses the shortened version of the name.
Whataday

Natwest in Cardiff has been rebranded "Natwest Cymru" with practically identical signage to before. What's that all about?
JAS84

Alexia

Wimpy Caerphilly in narrow escape as fire guts shop two doors down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-26545974

Old colour scheme still I notice....
WillPS

The only Wimpy I know baring the current branding is in a relatively modern food hall in Doncaster.
woah

WillPS wrote:The only Wimpy I know baring the current branding is in a relatively modern food hall in Doncaster.
That one closed down a while back, believe it was sometime in 2012 and was only open a couple of years.
WillPS

woah wrote:
WillPS wrote:The only Wimpy I know baring the current branding is in a relatively modern food hall in Doncaster.
That one closed down a while back, believe it was sometime in 2012 and was only open a couple of years.
Shows how often I go to Doncaster. Seemed like a sitting duck to me even then.
woah

WillPS wrote:
woah wrote:
Shows how often I go to Doncaster. Seemed like a sitting duck to me even then.
I'm far from a regular visitor myself so didn't see it much - think there's a fish and chip shop there now. The few times I saw it it was always empty, I guess the problem was it was surrounded by KFC, Subway and the like so a brand like Wimpy stood little chance of getting business.