Another High Street Rebrand

Pete

no, the bf wants it made clear that it is his 22" widescreen monitor, not mine. He also wants me to drop a word about his new £37m² floor tiles he is having put in his bathroom.

All-new Hyma HQ is currently being cleaned before I move in. Fun fun fun.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Sput

Is he your sugar daddy?
Knight knight
Lorns

Hymagumba wrote:no, the bf wants it made clear that it is his 22" widescreen monitor, not mine. He also wants me to drop a word about his new £37m² floor tiles he is having put in his bathroom.

All-new Hyma HQ is currently being cleaned before I move in. Fun fun fun.
Well Mr Hyma has a groovy monitor. Glad thats not Hyma HQ. I credited you with better taste than to clash Orange with a green background. Those walls need stripping.

Now about these 37 squid floor tiles. I'm all ears! Thinking of turning my bathroom into a wet room.

Links, tricks and handy hints are most welcome. Mr H bought me on of those super duper shower units ( the one with flashing lights, speakers, dryer and multi jet thingys) as a peace offering the other day.
Its too big for my bathroom so i might have to knock a wall down, to accomodate it. For the time being its in the garden. Gonna feed a hose thru it tomorow as its forecast to be hot hot hot.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Gavin Scott
Admin

Sput wrote:Is he your sugar daddy?
That's a little personal, surely?

Seriously, Hyma, is he your sugar daddy or what?
TG

And if he is, where do the rest of us get one?
marksi

TG wrote:And if he is, where do the rest of us get one?
Waves to TG.

:lol:
TG

Waves back, giggles and blushes :oops:
cdd

Hymagumba wrote:Nick wins.

You win a Metropol logo printed on a sheet of A4, signed by myself. Well done.
I would be jealous however since it doesn't say "With best wishes" I couldn't care less.
Stuart*
Banned

cdd wrote:
Hymagumba wrote:You win a Metropol logo printed on a sheet of A4, signed by myself. Well done.
I would be jealous however since it doesn't say "With best wishes" I couldn't care less.
Perhaps there is a revenue source for Metropol here in an on-line shop selling branded goods.

We may as well all sit here drinking our tea/coffee from Metropol Mugs
(or in the case of Ms Hellfire - red wine from a Metropol emblazoned pint glass, or with Mr Harvey the "nectar of the gods" from an elegant cut glass tumbler). :lol:
User removed
Spencer For Hire

Metropol soap-on-a-rope?
rob

StuartPlymouth wrote:
cdd wrote:
Hymagumba wrote:You win a Metropol logo printed on a sheet of A4, signed by myself. Well done.
Perhaps there is a revenue source for Metropol here in an on-line shop selling branded goods.

We may as well all sit here drinking our tea/coffee from Metropol Mugs
(or in the case of Ms Hellfire - red wine from a Metropol emblazoned pint glass, or with Mr Harvey the "nectar of the gods" from an elegant cut glass tumbler). :lol:
Whilst listening to music from our Metro-pods
Weekdays from 7am-10am on Andover Radio
Overton Radio: Weekdays 2pm-4pm, Weekends 8am-11am