The Say Something About The Person Posting Above You Thread.

cdd

This tends to appear on every forum at some time or another but since it's never appeared on Metropol before I thought it might be quite a good idea. Given the unique bitchiness of Metropol I thought it might be quite an amusing thread.

All you have to do is make some comment about the last person to post in this thread (i.e. the poster above yours). The meaner, ruder and more slanderous the better. ;)
Ronnie Rowlands

I'll start off

What sort of moron (cdd) starts each word in the title with a capital letter? What a 'tard.
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Lorns

Can't we just have a word association game instead. Every forum except MP24/7 has one.

Oh yeah i've got to say something insulting... Hmm! I don't know how to be horrid.

Hows about Ronnie is an immature, stinky poo.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Ronnie Rowlands

Only a pisshead come come out with an insult as bad as that, but then again, that's what you are, aren't you Lorna ;)

All in jest of course
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

cdd

Ronnie Rowlands is a pathetic coward for suggesting that this thread is 'in jest'. He is also a shameless cad for daring to insult dear Lorna, when we all know that her post should be the last one in a thread of this nature!
Ronnie Rowlands

cdd wrote:Ronnie Rowlands is a pathetic coward for suggesting that this thread is 'in jest'. He is also a shameless cad for daring to insult dear Lorna, when we all know that her post should be the last one in a thread of this nature!

cdd is a pointless boring guy for bothering to read the small text. Almost as bad as Tumble Tower. (oooh BURN!)

TG

And I wish he would... :twisted:

Love y'all to bits...
Ronnie Rowlands

What a tosser TG is, he didn't even do a proper insult.

all new Phil

I wish that pissflap would stop responding to this thread repeatedly. Kinda gets a bit dull when it's all about that turd.
Ronnie Rowlands

I wish that shit flip would realise I don't give 2 shits about what he wishes

Sput

Surely he's not that tedious.
Knight knight