Msg for Mr. Nick.

Lorns

Please god make it rain. It is so hot and Muggy tonight.

It's soo close tonight i can't bring myself to pop the cork. It's icy cold water tonight for me. Might even indulge in a spot of moon bathing.

Please give us some breeze.

EdIT...
Wow that was quick! The thunder and Lightning is a bit extreme though.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Jovis

Twas fine in Portsmouth. However, I had the misfortune today to travel to a small village called Southampton, where it was absolutely tipping down.
Col

It's pished down all day here in York and it wasn't overly warm either.

Come North, Ms Hellfire!
Ronnie Rowlands

You any good in Cyprus mr.Nick? It's a heatwave here.
Ronnie is victorious, vivacious in victory like a venomous dog. Vile Republicans cease living while the religious retort with rueful rhetoric. These rank thugs resort to violence and swear revenge.

But Ronnie can punch through steel so they lose anyway.
Lorns

nodnirG kraM wrote:Dear me, what was wrong with the PM system? ;)

Is it really only here that has had good weather today then? it's a little muggy i suppose, but a slight through-draught has seen to that!
I could have done but if i'd messaged him in private you lot wouldn't have been aware of his miracle. He's on the ball you know. 'ere Mark did you get that Tornado i heard about round your neck of the woods? I hear there were hailstones the size of golf balls. I'd have gathered them up for a JD on the rocks. A gift from the gods ;)
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Lorns

You have a rather interesting avatar though. Was you shit faced when that pic was taken? Not being nasty, i think it's rather cute.
Alexia

miss hellfire wrote:You have a rather interesting avatar though. Was you shit faced when that pic was taken? Not being nasty, i think it's rather cute.
Anyone (straight or not) who saw Mark's BBC1 closedown mocks from a couple of years ago (complete with him presenting the weather with a bed-sheet as a green-screen) immediately wanted to wrap him up in a big blanky.
Jamez
Banned

Alexia wrote:
miss hellfire wrote:You have a rather interesting avatar though. Was you shit faced when that pic was taken? Not being nasty, i think it's rather cute.
Anyone (straight or not) who saw Mark's BBC1 closedown mocks from a couple of years ago (complete with him presenting the weather with a bed-sheet as a green-screen) immediately wanted to wrap him up in a big blanky.
First I've heard of this intriguing item.

Are you sure you're not (bizarrely and unfathomably) confusing Mr Mark Grindon with a certain Mr James "Fairy Godmother" Hall?
Alexia

Nope...

Mark initially posted a basic mock video sequence showing what may happen if BBC 1 didnt join News 24 overnight. Basically it consisted of the Music Video Dancers ident, segueing into a BBC1 menu overlaid on some slowed-down blurred BBC1 dancing idents, with traditional test-card Muzak over it. A simple, but effective idea.

This eventually got expanded in the second mock. Mr Grindon, in a tasteful brown shirt, overlaid himself on a weather broadcast (old gfx, pre-Google Earth Ripoff) and ended with the cheesiest grin you'll ever see. This then segued again back into Music Video, complete with a "coming up at 6am breakfast, at 9am City Hospital" etc announcement. Then we heard the BBC-issue national anthem over the blurred, slowed-down idents, and again the menu appeared.

I'll dig it out somewhere and post it when I get five minutes.
Alexia

I have a weirdly good long term memory, and a Realmedia download collection the size of Charlie Wells' ego.
Lorns

nodnirG kraM wrote:Lol!! I'd forgotten all about that. Maybe I'll get round to doing another one of these days ... with 3D weather and circles idents.

As to the avatar, yes I was a little merry when I took it. Was experimenting with the new web cam and it was either that confused constipated face or something degrading with a banana.
Forget the Banana and Alexias outstanding memory. Your right eyebrow wants to know where your left eyebrow has gone.