Bitten off more than she can chew!?

lewsnews

I had a good chuckle when I came upon this..... some people are just weird....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4253849.stm
russnet

This story was doing rounds at work last week but judging on the date of the story, it makes who wonder what minds the people have in order to search for this stories.
Stuart*
Banned

lewsnews wrote:I had a good chuckle when I came upon this..... some people are just weird....
news.bbc.co.uk wrote:He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."
I have some pity for the now testically-challenged bloke, but that report reminds me of the Little Britain skit where the MP was explaining how he

"tripped on a glace cherry and all [his] clothes fell off....and the gentleman behind [also slipped and] suddenly entered [him]"

What was this bloke doing if only wearing his boxers and in clear view of other party-goers? I assume he was aiming for some sort of sexual encounter, but not quite the one he got.
User removed
james2001

russnet wrote:This story was doing rounds at work last week but judging on the date of the story, it makes who wonder what minds the people have in order to search for this stories.
It happens all the time. Stories suddenly seem to surface and do the rounds several years after they were published for no real apparent reason. There's a few others floating around at the moment. The "Gay Bomb" one for a start, and there was the one about the man marrying the goat a couple of months back.
Lorns

lewsnews wrote:I had a good chuckle when I came upon this..... some people are just weird....

:idea:
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Stuart*
Banned

miss hellfire wrote:
:idea:
Indeed Ms Hellfire, my thought was to wince in sympathy - not CHUCKLE.

Lewsnews, are you a Masochist :shock: (or a Penpal of Ms Bobbit ?)

EDIT:
I trust my bollocks are not so easily detachable. I wold cling on to them for dear life given the opportunity!
User removed
lewsnews

StuartPlymouth wrote:
Lewsnews, are you a Masochist :shock: (or a Penpal of Ms Bobbit ?)
Not quite.. I do have a sense of sympathy for the bloke, it was the wording of it and slight disbelief of what I was reading which made it kinda funny (for me, but I'm strange.)

I didn't even notice the date on it until just then, surprised it's on the most emailed list because of the age.
Stuart*
Banned

lewsnews wrote:Not quite.. I do have a sense of sympathy for the bloke, it was the wording of it and slight disbelief of what I was reading which made it kinda funny (for me, but I'm strange.)
Indeed. The BBC Report tended towards the incredulous in that she apparently managed to remove his boxers and his tescticle within seconds (and without him noticing at first).

Personally I would've noticed her grasping mit, and also been rather worried about the easily detachable nature of my remaining gonad in future.

I'm sure the experience was awful for the bloke, but I guess he was in receipt of more than a single glass of red wine (or other substance) and will ensure the same fate does not befall the other one. :shock:
User removed