Halloween

manicmonday
Banned

What will you be doing for Halloween tomorrow? I'm going to a Halloween party at a friends house. I plan to dress up as one of the corpses from the Thriller music video.

I tried the whole outfit on this afternoon, including the scary make-up. I looked very scary.
Ant

Enjoying a happy birthday hopefully.
onemoremention

Happy Birthday Antz! :)
Lorns

*Makes scary woo noises*

I'm considering dressing up myself to scare the trick or treaters who knock on the door. I've done it before, it scares the shit out of the kids. They drop their sweets and run off. Hehehehehe...

I might be kind and share my sweeties with them. "Lollipops children, free lollipops here little children" * said in my bestest scary voice*
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Daniel B

Happy birthday Antz, my nan's birthday is on halloween as well but sadly she's deceased :cry: .

Anyhow, I'm not trick or treating this year because my dinner's in the oven and my siblings wanted me to go but the trick or treaters come in large groups over in my area.
Lorns

Well, i feel well and truly cheated. I spent about a tenner on sweets for the trick or treaters ( to make up for previous years) and not one bastard kid has knocked on my door tonight.

Thankgoodness i didn't dress up as a witch eh! I'd feel really stoopid.

* runs upstairs to quickly change* ;)
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Sput

If I send a bag with some stamps in it, could you fiill it up with these sweets and post it back to me?
Knight knight
Lorns

Of course my lovely. Do you llike squirting skulls?
Lorns

How i suffer. To save the sweets going off i thought i better eat them. I forgot how much i love lime and orange tic tacs.

* slaps forehead*

I can't believe i was gonna give them away!