TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Martin Phillp

DalekBChannel523, classic teenage angst right there.
TVF's London Lite.
Whataday

There's a chunk of that Crystal Maze thread been deleted which basically consisted of him repeatedly posting "£50?! What a swizz." etc etc.
Martin Phillp

Whataday wrote:There's a chunk of that Crystal Maze thread been deleted which basically consisted of him repeatedly posting "£50?! What a swizz." etc etc.
Considering he's probably 14, it's probably a lot of money for him, but doesn't understand the worth of money, nor the commercial realities of why a website is closing.
TVF's London Lite.
bilky asko

Another DVB Cornwall initialism for the dictionary - CE stands for Commercial Enterprise, apparently. It didn't serve much of a purpose though as he had to explain it.
Jason

Does anyone else think that the Good Morning Britain thread should be put to rest now? There's not much discussion to add to it apart from updates of new music.
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
dosxuk

Jason wrote:Does anyone else think that the Good Morning Britain thread should be put to rest now? There's not much discussion to add to it apart from updates of new music.
No, because the people who only post in that thread might start "contributing" to other threads in revenge.
Martin Phillp

Oh goody, another overenthusiastic kid, Nick Sutherland.
TVF's London Lite.
robschneider

I have sod-all time to watch breakfast TV in the morning. I don't even stick the radio on until I'm in the car. It's a lot different from when I was a kid, where I had the energy to get up at a more ungodly hour and would catch a bit of TV AM or GMTV.

Hence why the kids rule the school there. And with Easter coming we're gonna have to batten down the hatches.
Jason

robschneider wrote: It's a lot different from when I was a kid, where I had the energy to get up at a more ungodly hour and would catch a bit of TV AM or GMTV.
We didn't have TV Forum back then either!

I just got up, had breakfast and was out the door by 8.30. There wasn't enough time for me to get on the internet and post that I heard a brief few seconds of a new version of the TVAM music at what ever time it was. ;)
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
Martin Phillp

Mr Bond wants the 9.25am Jeremy Kyle moved to ITV2 permanently and believes it'd keep the share from ITV. Another case of he doesn't like it and wants it shifted?
TVF's London Lite.
Andrew

robschneider wrote:I have sod-all time to watch breakfast TV in the morning. I don't even stick the radio on until I'm in the car. It's a lot different from when I was a kid, where I had the energy to get up at a more ungodly hour and would catch a bit of TV AM or GMTV.

Hence why the kids rule the school there. And with Easter coming we're gonna have to batten down the hatches.
I get the feeling many of the contributors to that thread get up and watch from 6am every morning, even when it's the school holidays.