TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

Pete

Can we have an intelligent adult discussion image? I'd make it myself but I'm too important.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Critique

Pete wrote:Can we have an intelligent adult discussion image? I'd make it myself but I'm too important.
Pete

Excellent
dosxuk

Critique wrote:
Pete wrote:Can we have an intelligent adult discussion image? I'd make it myself but I'm too important.
Uh oh... You've made phil94 angry...
Beep

dosxuk wrote:
Critique wrote:
Uh oh... You've made phil94 angry...
Oh dear.

Meanwhile can somebody translate from DanielK to English please?
Critique

Beep wrote:Meanwhile can somebody translate from DanielK to English please?
I think he said something along the lines of 'They could do what Today do, where, in the hour with Hoda and Kobb, or whoever they are, they have a tweaked title sequence, but in the same studio. So the shows are very clearly linked, but different.
Pete

Critique wrote:
Beep wrote:Meanwhile can somebody translate from DanielK to English please?
I think he said something along the lines of 'They could do what Today do, where, in the hour with Hoda and Kobb, or whoever they are, they have a tweaked title sequence, but in the same studio. So the shows are very clearly linked, but different.
No I think that's worse
Philip

In case you aren't aware, watchingtv would like to request that duck tape ducting be kept to the Sky News thread as he does not like it being mentioned on other parts of the site, nor does he particularly like it being mentioned in response to posts that have nothing to do with tape.

thankyou
dosxuk

I would just like to point out that any updates to my signature image are purely coincidental.
dosxuk

Grammar nazi fail...
Stuart wrote:
dosxuk wrote:...with the logo's swapped.
You seem willing and eager to use an apostrophe: but not know what it's purpose! :cry:
Critique

And Asa has implemented a load of changes. Classic view is now basically the norm, with a few tweaks. The name of the forum you're in is no longer in the subtitle, and highlighted above, rtc.

Basically, what Dosxuk said.