TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

barcode

DTV wrote:
thegeek wrote:
623058 wrote:Thats because there were, you have bunch of lesbian carpet munches on cow n chicken, that pushing the boat out. In the USA CN is directed more this early teens, Regular show is actually edited in the UK. along with a few others.
Aside from the fact that post is quite possibly entirely nonsensical, surely its use of derogatory homophobic language should at least earn a warning. Some members have been warned or worse for much less than that.
In what way? lets look at that picture again shall we?

Critique

I...I can't believe it...

Barcode has been banned from TVF for a week! Maybe he will finally take on-board the suggestion of a Tumble Tower-esque blog to put all of his thoughts about the stings on BBC One Scotland into rather than having a thread that is almost solely for his use.

Thank you Nick Harvey.
barcode

Your close, the final straw come when I slag off Scotland 2016.
Nick Harvey
God

Critique wrote:Thank you Nick Harvey.
I don't think I had anything to do with it.

It's months now since I found out that I'd been permanently banned from TVF.
Bail

You weren't banned Nick, your account became dormant/suspended due to your most recent post being in 2013. It's an automated thing, I've removed the dormancy, should work as normal for you now.
Nick Harvey
God

Bail wrote:You weren't banned Nick, your account became dormant/suspended due to your most recent post being in 2013. It's an automated thing, I've removed the dormancy, should work as normal for you now.
And it does seem to. Many thanks.
james2001

That happened to me, I just set a new account up. Of course that just seems to have led to people thinking I'm only 14 :P
Philip

james2001 wrote:That happened to me, I just set a new account up. Of course that just seems to have led to people thinking I'm only 14 :P
You're not Jamez with a zed then? ;)
barcode

So something good did come out of my ban, Im not sure how this even works since I can still do everything including submit? its not even greyed out.
bilky asko

barcode wrote:So something good did come out of my ban, Im not sure how this even works since I can still do everything including submit? its not even greyed out.
By the looks of it, you've only been given a ban from posting in TV Home Forum.
barcode

bilky asko wrote:
barcode wrote:So something good did come out of my ban, Im not sure how this even works since I can still do everything including submit? its not even greyed out.
By the looks of it, you've only been given a ban from posting in TV Home Forum.
So I can still post in Newsroom, media and ever request?