TV Forum Watch News and Information Board

bilky asko

Pete wrote:William Hanson
Speaking of William Hanson, he writes for the Daily Mail now.

How many points does one lose or gain for having a room with a BBC News set inside?
DTV

Mouseboy's comparisons of British and American TV News have now extended to our election coverage.

Daren't we get started on how much more interesting UK election nights are compared to American elections.
Philip

DTV wrote:Mouseboy's comparisons of British and American TV News have now extended to our election coverage.

Daren't we get started on how much more interesting UK election nights are compared to American elections.
To be fair to Mouseboy, in this case you did start the comparison between UK and US sets. I don't believe he was trying to say US sets are superior or anything, in fact he was saying that US sets have gotten less flashy in recent years.
all new Phil

I think his comments are very welcome. I'd rather read his thoughts than the following posts that whinge about what he has just said.
bilky asko

all new Phil wrote:I think his comments are very welcome. I'd rather read his thoughts than the following posts that whinge about what he has just said.
I enjoy his posts in the same way I enjoy posts from Tumble Tower.
all new Phil

bilky asko wrote:
all new Phil wrote:I think his comments are very welcome. I'd rather read his thoughts than the following posts that whinge about what he has just said.
Then ignore them. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.
bilky asko

all new Phil wrote:
bilky asko wrote:
Then ignore them. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.
I didn't mean "enjoy" sarcastically - however, that sort of logic isn't conducive to discussion. The best posts are the ones that don't require a response, and I can't think of many of his posts that deserve that distinction.
Jason

The gallery appears to be a competition of who can design the best Good Morning Britain mocks now!
Jason aka JasonB @TVF
DTV

Jason wrote:The gallery appears to be a competition of who can design the best Good Morning Britain mocks now!
Well they are all pretty shite so it doesn't seem like the best competition in the world.
onetrickpony

Christ it has been years since i posted on here. Been banned from TVForum for 3 years now, sadly. It has certainly changed over the years and more so since i have been away. ;)
Pete

bilky asko wrote:
Pete wrote:William Hanson
Speaking of William Hanson, he writes for the Daily Mail now.

How many points does one lose or gain for having a room with a BBC News set inside?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... arpet.html

In which Hanson wears high heels with a suit.

I wish we still had the old HMGN Family News vids :(
"He has to be larger than bacon"