What pisses you off about TVF? (cf TV Home Forum)

James H

I would of thought someone would take this thread across to Metropol. Someone should of anyway.

But no, alas, it's not the continued shitty grammar of trolls that makes TVF tedious, nor is it james2001's weird obsession with Paul Atombola (or whatever he's called). No, it's not even Charlie Wells who makes the forum a misery for me.

I can't actually remember what makes TVF shit for me. Possibly just 'cos it is. In 2 years it's gone badly wrong - why's it descended so horribly downhill?
Square Eyes

It lost its sparkle when Katherine left.
DAS

I love threads like this. Nobody signed a contract that said that they had to use TV Forum when they didn't feel like using it. How do people quantify "going downhill"? Do they want to go back to the black and white days of 2001 when people called Ryan requested clean mp3s of the BBC News 24 countdown and a link was quite happily uploaded with a smile and a wink? Or do they expect something more from an internet thread about UK television presentation? The washing up being done for them, for example.
B.E. El-Zebub

People have been saying "TVF's going to the dogs" approximately every three months since the days of John Logie Baird.

It's a tradition. The most obnoxious/full-of-himself forumer always has to start such a thread. It's in the unwritten constitution.

It's usually Jamez [Surname deleted] but his namesake has picked up the mantle.
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod
johnnyboy

I have been saying that TVF has been going to the dogs since March or April 2003.

Can't you drones come up with anything original? :?:
johnnyboy

What pisses me off, for over 3 years, is that the Lounge is not part of TVF, still.

What a bunch of cardboard-cutout-c*nts for the separation.
chinajan

James H wrote:I would of thought someone would take this thread across to Metropol. Someone should of anyway.

But no, alas, it's not the continued shitty grammar
:roll:
B.E. El-Zebub

chinajan wrote:
James H wrote:I would of thought someone would take this thread across to Metropol. Someone should of anyway.

For once, James H can be forgiven. You need to read TVF to understand the reference.
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod
rts

People being faaaar to pedantic. It's a waste of breath and my time having to read through pages of pathetic quibble!
chinajan

Bartholomew Beelzebub wrote:
chinajan wrote:

For once, James H can be forgiven. You need to read TVF to understand the reference.
No! Don't make me!

Sorry James H.
cdd

rts wrote:People being faaaar to pedantic. It's a waste of breath and my time having to read through pages of pathetic quibble!
Well then maybe you should have purchased the TV Forum No-Quibble Guarantee when you signed up!