TV Forum missing something...

Whataday

A f*cking sense of humour!!!
This is an automatic private message informing you that you have been warned as a result of your post in FIGHT!! because it was deemed to start a flame war or is spam.

Any further abuse of this website will result in an instant banning from that particular forum for one week.

This has been sent from an unread account.
Pete

wells no doubt.

i got one the other week for calling a freak a freak.
"He has to be larger than bacon"
Chris

And is it me, or has the fight thread disappeared into the abyss?

Seriously, the whole place needs to lighten up. I feel that ever since the lounge moved over here, the whole place has become far too strict, and no 'fun' is ever allowed over there.
James Martin

Think that was the point of Metropol in the first place.

Asa wanted shot of The Lounge despite it being the most popular forum on there.

At least we don't get the overmoderation we'd have had had it all stayed over there.
Jamez
Banned

Chris wrote:And is it me, or has the fight thread disappeared into the abyss?

Seriously, the whole place needs to lighten up. I feel that ever since the lounge moved over here, the whole place has become far too strict, and no 'fun' is ever allowed over there.
And none of the old members either, it would seem.
Nick Harvey
God

But the totally self-indulgent "TV Forum is 5" thread is still allowed to go on and on and on and on and on and on, purely because it continues to record how fabulous the sadministrator is assumed to be by the six-year-old, brain-dead members.

I suggested, back on page one of it, that the thread was in the wrong forum, but because it's all so sadministrator-loving, it's been allowed to stay there for ever and ever and ever and ever.

If anyone DARED to start a thread, nothing to do with television presentation, which DIDN'T sing the praises of the sadministrator, it would be padlocked, and probably hidden, within seconds.

DOUBLE STANDARDS IN TV FORUM SODERATION YET AGAIN.
marksi

Ah, speak for yourself Jamez.

Though I was told off the other day on a rather debatable issue, presumably following a complaint by Joe Havard.

For the record, I don't think he's a nutter, or sick, an idiot or a waste of space. From the private messages he sent me though, that's what he thinks of me, and he never, ever, ever wants to hear from me again.

And I hadn't been rude to him, I only called him a lemon head.

:roll:
Jamez
Banned

Asa replied to my email this afternoon telling me that an original ban applies to all new accounts which I subsequently sign up for.

Also he told me that Dr Lobsters quotes he's dug out that I'd written about TVF proved "interesting reading".

Asa has also informed me that the TVF terms and conditions will now be updated to state that once banned, you are forever banned.

It all sounds very biblical to me.

One final point. Why does Dr Lobster have SUCH a grudge against me? He's never explained fully why he's taken such a keen dislike of me, so it would be interesting to hear why. Afterall, I'm sure we could resolve our differences if he was grown up enough to send me a PM explaining his various actions of stalking me and digging out archived posts I've made from eons ago.
B.E. El-Zebub

You made irresponsible comments which cause Asa a lot of hassle. You are unrepentant. You keep signing up under different user names.

You go round posting character assassinations of Asa left, right and centre.

If I were Asa I wouldn't let you rejoin either.

If you're looking to win friends and influence people you've got a strange way of going about it.
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod
Jamez
Banned

Bartholomew Beelzebub wrote:You made irresponsible comments which cause Asa a lot of hassle. You are unrepentant. You keep signing up under different user names.

If you're looking to win friends and influence people you've got a strange way of going about it.
Here are a list of TVF usernames that currently belong to me:

Gary Glitter
Broadband Cowboy
Equidem
cifpower
B.E. El-Zebub

Jamez wrote:
Bartholomew Beelzebub wrote:You made irresponsible comments which cause Asa a lot of hassle. You are unrepentant. You keep signing up under different user names.

Here are a list of TVF usernames that currently belong to me:

Gary Glitter
Broadband Cowboy
Equidem
cifpower
And your point is...?

(apart from your multiple personality disorder...

...I'm no longer sure whether to despise or pity you)
Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn o lyswennod