Bonsai Cats

rts

I got one of those darstedley emails, where you have to sign a petition otherwise your sick blah blah blah. It reads:

IF YOU DON'T SIGN THIS THEN YOU ARE SICK! This is so terrible. A site that we were able to shut last year has returned. We have to try to shut it down again! (http://www.bonsaikitten.com) A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put in to little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for The rest of their lives! The cats are fed through a straw and have a small tube for their Faces.The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. If you think you can handle it, view http://www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles.

This petition needs 700 names, so please put yours on it! Copy the text into a new email and put your name on the bottom,then send it to everyone you know!

I replied to the person who sent it to me, saying I have the feeling it might just be a piss take.

But am I horribly wrong...
Gavin Scott
Admin

Its a piss take. None of the cats featured could hardly be considered "kittens". One is small, but weeks and weeks beyond kitten stage.

It's not unusual for cats to climb into small cardboard boxes - the difference here is that they have been put into glass kitchen containers for picture taking purposes.

Its utterly bogus - I wouldn't be concerned by it.
Anonymous

Is it wrong to deliberately run over somebodies cat? I've done it 4 times now detest the things!
marksi

Biscuit Tim wrote:Is it wrong to deliberately run over somebodies cat? I've done it 4 times now detest the things!
Yes. Fuck off and die.

Well perhaps that's a bit strong. But hurt yourself quite badly, at least.
Gavin Scott
Admin

Biscuit Tim wrote:Is it wrong to deliberately run over somebodies cat? I've done it 4 times now detest the things!
That would be very wrong - but I'm sure you already know that.

Personally I find all the animal charity ads on TV very tiresome. There are millions who contribute to animal shelters while people still sleep rough.

I'm sure there is enough money to go round everyone and everything, but I have to wonder where people's priorities are sometimes.
Lorns

What goes around comes around. One day matey boy you'll reap what you sow.

And i hope it hurts like hell!!!

As for the Bonsai cats, not sure i can bring myself to click the link right now.

If any of you know of anyone who has burmese cross persian kittens for sale please p.m me.
marksi

Ah the charity industry, where society's most greedy can pretend to be generous and caring...
Lorns

marksi wrote:Ah the charity industry, where society's most greedy can pretend to be generous and caring...
Ah! This warrants a thread all of it's own dontcha think.

There is always two pockets in every game and charities are no different.

At least with the animal ones there are no warlords governing it like there is in Ethiopia e.g. Where warlords keep food away and let millions of their own people starve to death just so they can fund their war effort from our charity money.

* Dusts of my soap box*
Jamez
Banned

Can't beat a bit of pussy. Oh wait... :roll:
Lorns

And now seems the appropiate time to throw in a little pussy joke...

Rocky the rooster was the biggest meanest rooster in the world. It spent it's days beating the crap out of all of the other farm animals.
One day he picked on the farmyard cat. Unfortunately the cat beat the crap out of him.
The moral of the story is no matter how big the cock is, the pussy can always take it!
Sput

But Cocks can also fuck assholes

[Mod edit: Actually, no - I found that quite amusing. Carry on... ;) ]