Party games

Jamez
Banned

Sideshow Ed 2 wrote:
Jamez wrote:
rts wrote: No its not. Cos you wake up the next day and ask why the hell you thought it was a good idea to lick a rather ugly nameless girls nasty pointy nipple...
Licking nipples? That's rather tame, Rod.

Try licking a girls clit in front of about 15 other people while she's lying over your coffee table! Even worse is when you wake up next to them in your bed and you can't remember their name! :oops:
Like Mum, like son.

Isn't that how your mum pays for her fags, Troutie?

I think they were right when they said single mums from broken homes have all the fun!

Oh and before you start yet another thread about me, it's SATIRE.

Lighthearted fun like the audio mock you did of a forum member being forced to perform an oral sex act upon his father.

So don't be such a prude, eh?
Very good, Craig.

Moron.
User Removed
martindtanderson

When pissed, my mates would pull out a videogame like Mario Party, and if you fail a mini-game, or get a question wrong, take another sip of vodka. After a few hours of that, then they would go out for the night...

Personally I don't drink, so I have nothing to personally recommend.
Adders

Sideshow Ed 2 wrote: Lighthearted fun like the audio mock you did of a forum member being forced to perform an oral sex act upon his father.
Talking of this, does anyone have a copy of this? I haven't heard it, I'm intrigued as to what it is, and any other of his audio mocks.
Adders

nodnirG kraM wrote:It was re-posted a couple of months back, but I suspect the link has now gone offline. Try searching for "Max" with the author "Jamez". If no luck I'll send you a copy on Sunday.
I've tried that solution with no luck unfortunately, Mark. Please could you send that copy on Sunday?
Jamez
Banned

User Removed
Adders

Ta James.