Wikipedia - the James Martin (DJ) entry

James Martin

Let's all bum each other, and have peace.
cdd

I've done myself the honour.... however, in true Wikipedia fashion, feel free to contribute.

TSK:
* 22:33, 27 August 2005 Adam Bishop deleted "Cdd" (nonsense)

How dare he. I think I'll get J What'shisface to go around and shoot the ungrateful cunt.

See below for the original article:
CDD is a world-famous member of various popular internet discussion boards; most activity from this user takes place as one of many Meople in The Lounge, collecting numberous people from all walks of life. Other (lesser but albeit notable) members include Radio DJ James Martin, royalty Sir RTS, Rangerover guru Luke-H and, of especial interest, God.

There have been many "firsts" to which The Hon. CDD has contributed. These include a vote in the sister site for television presentation's 4th Moderator elections, the invention of the hyperlink (a subject about which CDD is rumoured to be planning to sue) and the proud recipient of the award for 671st post, one of the most prestigeous on the internet and held in extremely high regard by other netziens.

to date CDD has created 675 posts; four more than the number when the award for 671 posts was given. These posts have continued to follow the same standard and passion for excellence as the preceding 671 had, but have been enhanced in recognition of the previous award. The award for 671 posts recently granted CDD the honour of access to the highly exclusive Secret Forum. CDD is now working hard to achieve the next milestone of 756 posts, a number which Radio DJ James Martin has already recently attained.

With the tagline "More posts from more places more often", it's hardly a surprise that CDD is of such renown in the internet community. Others who have adopted this slogan have had considerably less success, however; Hymagumba, for example, has made 1895 posts to date yet is regarded lowly by the community.
Johnny

cdd wrote:I've done myself the honour.... however, in true Wikipedia fashion, feel free to contribute.

TSK:

How dare he. I think I'll get J What'shisface to go around and shoot the ungrateful cunt.

CDD is a world-famous member of various popular internet discussion boards; most activity from this user takes place as one of many Meople in The Lounge, collecting numberous people from all walks of life. Other (lesser but albeit notable) members include Radio DJ James Martin, royalty Sir RTS, Rangerover guru Luke-H and, of especial interest, God.

There have been many "firsts" to which The Hon. CDD has contributed. These include a vote in the sister site for television presentation's 4th Moderator elections, the invention of the hyperlink (a subject about which CDD is rumoured to be planning to sue) and the proud recipient of the award for 671st post, one of the most prestigeous on the internet and held in extremely high regard by other netziens.

to date CDD has created 675 posts; four more than the number when the award for 671 posts was given. These posts have continued to follow the same standard and passion for excellence as the preceding 671 had, but have been enhanced in recognition of the previous award. The award for 671 posts recently granted CDD the honour of access to the highly exclusive Secret Forum. CDD is now working hard to achieve the next milestone of 756 posts, a number which Radio DJ James Martin has already recently attained.

With the tagline "More posts from more places more often", it's hardly a surprise that CDD is of such renown in the internet community. Others who have adopted this slogan have had considerably less success, however; Hymagumba, for example, has made 1895 posts to date yet is regarded lowly by the community.
This one comes up between your deleted self posting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Grika
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
cdd

Johnny wrote:
cdd wrote:I've done myself the honour.... however, in true Wikipedia fashion, feel free to contribute.

TSK:

This one comes up between your deleted self posting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Grika
I have taken the liberty of {{nn-bio}}-ing his/her user page.