I don't normally get aggressive but........

Lorns

Today i experienced a serious bout of road rage. I was quite happily driving along when this car came screaming up behind me flashing it's lights and shouting and pointing at me. It pulled to a stop in front of me and these two fat geezers got out shouting " you effing stupid bitch get out of the effing car". So i opened my window and said " sorry of officer was i breaking the speed limit?". :)

No, seriously now.

Picture this: One poorly cat with an adversion to cat baskets and an even greater adversion to being in a basket while travelling to the next town to visit the vet. It was rather stressfull!!

Anyhoo! On the way i was driving at a steady pace when this spotty 17/18 year old tosser driving one of those clitoris cars ( every c**t has one), You know the type i mean a cleo or peugeot with the cherry bomb exhaust, body kit and the Pioneer or Kenwood sticker in the back, which really says: I've got an expensive sound system, please steal me.
He was tailgating and trying to intimidate me, ffs we were in 40mph limit and i may have been travelling a wee bit over that. Now normally i would pull over and let him pass but on this occassion some stupid cow up ahead was allowing her kids to jump all over the back of the car, my cat was protesting rather loudly and i was getting more and more wound up with peoples disregard for others safety. I was getting soo angry i was tempted to lower myself to his standards Grrr!!!!!
Well the stupid women pulled off and he passed so all is well. NO!....

...Traffic lights. Now why do lads, when they see a young woman in a powerful car do they want to race me off the lights?
Boys! boys! boys! I'm driving a 2.9,24v, digital fuel injection, xj6 jaguar sovereign. I have nothing to prove, it will quite happily chugg along all day everyday at 130mph but i keep getting into trouble for that and i don't fancy paying for the fuel.
Is it an ego thing? Can anyone explain this kind of mentality please.

I'm not even going to go into the vets bill but, if i was to change career and become a vetrinary doctor then perhaps i could afford the fuel but i can't afford the points i'm on borrowed time as it is.

Grrr!! a real bad day!
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Ed Hammond

I know the sort. Luckily (I suppose), I can't drive, so I don't have to deal with those little twats on a day to day basis. But I went to school with a couple so I can understand your anger.

Mind you, they're especially stupid to go up against a Jag. I know nothing about cars but I do know, between that and a Renault 5 or Clio, which one I'd bet on from a standing start.
tvmercia

i am in no way taking the side of the chavs, and i'm sure this doesn't apply to the female members of the forum - but why are women so intent on missing every traffic light they encounter? i'm not suggesting you should go stupidly fast through, but going that 5mph faster would save me, the poor sod who is ALWAYS behind mrs "i havent got to be anywhere", from spending great chunks of my life watching her in front try and remember how to get the car moving again.
Gavin Scott
Admin

miss hellfire wrote:Today i experienced a serious bout of road rage. I was quite happily driving along when this car came screaming up behind me flashing it's lights and shouting and pointing at me. It pulled to a stop in front of me and these two fat geezers got out shouting " you effing stupid bitch get out of the effing car". So i opened my window and said " sorry of officer was i breaking the speed limit?". :)

No, seriously now.

Picture this: One poorly cat with an adversion to cat baskets and an even greater adversion to being in a basket while travelling to the next town to visit the vet. It was rather stressfull!!

Anyhoo! On the way i was driving at a steady pace when this spotty 17/18 year old tosser driving one of those clitoris cars ( every c**t has one), You know the type i mean a cleo or peugeot with the cherry bomb exhaust, body kit and the Pioneer or Kenwood sticker in the back, which really says: I've got an expensive sound system, please steal me.
He was tailgating and trying to intimidate me, ffs we were in 40mph limit and i may have been travelling a wee bit over that. Now normally i would pull over and let him pass but on this occassion some stupid cow up ahead was allowing her kids to jump all over the back of the car, my cat was protesting rather loudly and i was getting more and more wound up with peoples disregard for others safety. I was getting soo angry i was tempted to lower myself to his standards Grrr!!!!!
Well the stupid women pulled off and he passed so all is well. NO!....

...Traffic lights. Now why do lads, when they see a young woman in a powerful car do they want to race me off the lights?
Boys! boys! boys! I'm driving a 2.9,24v, digital fuel injection, xj6 jaguar sovereign. I have nothing to prove, it will quite happily chugg along all day everyday at 130mph but i keep getting into trouble for that and i don't fancy paying for the fuel.
Is it an ego thing? Can anyone explain this kind of mentality please.

I'm not even going to go into the vets bill but, if i was to change career and become a vetrinary doctor then perhaps i could afford the fuel but i can't afford the points i'm on borrowed time as it is.

Grrr!! a real bad day!
I don't drive, but let's not let it stand in the way of my opinion.

I suspect it's a fairly normal occurrence to be challenged at traffic lights when one drives a ludicrously, unnecessarily expensive car. No offense. Perhaps a less ostentatious vehicle would attract less attention and offer better fuel economy?

I don't think it's reasonable for anyone to drive at 130mph unless it's a mercy dash. I hardly think the cost of petrol should come in to it.
Cheese Head
Banned

I hate honkers. Honkers are bastards.

I was standing outside my place of workk waiting for a lift. I was standing inbetween this tralier and its car. When the tard got in his car, he never though to say before hand "Excuse me, can you move so i can get out, please?", he just climbed in and honked and expected me to obey like a little doggy. I know its dropping down to his level, but up goes my middle finger and i resentful move as i shouted "Dont you honk your fucking horn at me".

I just thought id add that - morons.It's just some people that goto to these fairs we cater for are like the lowest common denominator. Jeez.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to
tvmercia

Cheese Head wrote:up goes my middle finger
at which point he laughed at your nail varnish :lol:
babyben

tvmercia wrote:
*guffaws*
Pete

Cheese Head wrote:I hate honkers. Honkers are bastards.

I was standing outside my place of workk waiting for a lift. I was standing inbetween this tralier and its car. When the tard got in his car, he never though to say before hand "Excuse me, can you move so i can get out, please?", he just climbed in and honked and expected me to obey like a little doggy. I know its dropping down to his level, but up goes my middle finger and i resentful move as i shouted "Dont you honk your fucking horn at me".

I just thought id add that - morons.It's just some people that goto to these fairs we cater for are like the lowest common denominator. Jeez.
I'd have driven on and dragged you with me personally. Would learn you to stand in stupid places.
Lorns

Tvmercia: Oh dear lord, i've encountered that many a time, let me explain...
An opportunity to stop at lights is an opportunity to -
1) Check and fiddle with hair
2) Touch up make-up
3) Change radio stations
4) Give the kids a ticking off.

Lights change, dum-de-dum-de-dum
HONK!
Slips it into 3rd gear and stalls the damn thing.
Someone very dear to me is like this, she once asked me if i would put a mirror on her dash board so she could check her reflection while driving.
You can guess my response to that.
That is why us women get a bad name.

nodnir kraM: Dawdlers i absolutely agree with you there. You know you're in trouble if the driver and passenger are wearing a flat- caps and two old dears in the back. Tschhhh!!!! Not to mention the caravan club < pulls hair in frustration>

Gavin Scott: No offence taken. You are quite right i do have an unnecessarily expensive ostentatious car. I've been exposed to cars, motorbikes and mechanics pretty much most of my life. Jaguars have been my absolutely favourite car and i've always wanted one and now i have one. It is by no means top of the range but it's mine, i worked hard for it and i can even service it myself :D
I have driven many powerful cars and some justify the lads wanting to race me off the lights. It even happened once when i was driving a 1.1 fiesta ( i must be really pretty) :lol:
Now to the issue of driving at 130mph, that was infact an exaggertion on my part. The point i was trying to make is, it could quite happily chundle along at those speeds without any strain on the engine it just purrs, it sounds so lush. If i wanted to drive at those ludicrous speeds then i would go out to play at Brands Hatch. I am by no means a speed freak i just don't like hanging around. Hence the points on my license. Speeding these days just isn't the same, my charm offensive dosen't work on gatso's.

Hymagumba: I think i'd have done the same. Some pedestrians can be so dumb.
Mental anxiety, Mental breakdowns, Menstrual cramps, Menopause... Did you ever notice how all our problems begin with Men?
Johnny

Ilford is full of those Morons that you described. Most have their music on so loud all you can here is distrotion. The ones that really piss me off is those with fucking Ford Fiesta's (WOW)

If anybody knows the junction with the North Circular at Ilford they know I'm not over exagirating when a 2/3 lane road can become a 5/6 lane road :evil:

Also sometimes a journey of 20 mins from one destination to the other around 10 mins is spent here because of the fucking twats you mentioned
Johnny

Harry Hill : "What is it about people that repair shoes that makes them so good at cutting keys? Try going in there with a shoe shaped like a key and see how confused they get."
Cheese Head
Banned

tvmercia wrote:

Fail to see that happening, you can't wear nail varnish in *any* kitchen.

Please, go disapear up your own arse.
» James »
I don't know my future after this weekend, and I don't want to